Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

DYFAN

Mar 8, 2014
This week is only for Nordstrom Rewards members but they have Coach duffles on sale.

COACH Grommet Leather Duffle Bag
Sale: $265.90
After Sale: $398.00
Brick

COACH 'Legacy Duffle' Leather Shoulder Bag
Sale: $238.90
After Sale: $358.00
Black, British Tan, Olive Fatigue

Wonder how the Coach stores are going to deal with the department stores putting on sale.

Attachments

• _9050418.jpg
    _9050418.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,214
  • _9011110.jpg
    _9011110.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,220
I just ordered the Grommet Duffle in Brick....looks like the hardware might be Amber? I can't wait for it to get here....for almost 35% off I couldn't resist.

What do you think of the rounded bottom duffles as opposed to the recent Legacy shape? No sharp corners, but I bet it sticks out from the body. Does it?

I wonder the same thing. I'll know for sure when it arrives next week. :smile: I do like that it has no sharp corners, since corner wear was an issue for the previous version of Legacy duffles. We'll see soon enough!!

I bought 2
The grommet in Brick and other in olive fatigue. Been out all day, just got home, there still in shopping bag.

I learned from Nordstrom anniversary sale, to buy when you see if you wait too long than it might be gone. Some of the stuff they have won't show up again.

Stopped by my FP. My SA said she had seen either one of them and didn't know if they would get.