Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

mayhurst

O.G.
Aug 19, 2008
Amazingly, the Coach bag for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is the classic Julianne. I saw it today when I went to do my pre-sale and can confirm it has the same creed # as the original FP Julianne (12935). It normally retails for $458 and is on sale for $298. There are three colors (leather only): black w/ silver hardware, acorn w/ brass hardware, and saffron (didn't have this in yet so I don't know the hardware color). They look identical to the FP versions to me. I was certain I was going to get a black one, but spotted a Cole Haan black shoulder bag with brass hardware and "cheated" for the second time in my 25 year Coach history.:blush:

mayhurst

O.G.
Aug 19, 2008
Regarding Bunny's post...That's my understanding, as well, according to the sales associate who helps me at Nordstrom. I don't work for Nordstrom or Coach, however, so I can't say for sure. I did snap a picture of the acorn that I will try to post later this evening. I haven't posted a picture before and I have to take my kids somewhere right now; hence, I'm sure I couldn't figure it out fast enough. :smile:

Last edited:

mayhurst

O.G.
Aug 19, 2008
I think it officially begins on July 16 (?). However, pre-sale started today (at least at the Nordstrom I go to). They had things sorted by department and behind curtained off areas; you have to be with a SA to go into the pre-sale areas. The SA told me that pre-sale items can be picked up a day ahead of the official start date and the when they are charged at that time you receive the bonus points if charged to your Nordstrom account.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2009
Mayhurst - Thank you for the info. I was able to pre-sale a saffron julianne yesterday.
My SA said they received this color in limited quantities (only 2) so if anyone is interested in this color you may want to pre-sale one soon.