Nordstrom Anniversary Sale - What's on your list?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got back from being out of town for the holiday. I opened my mail box and was delighted to find the Nordies Anniversary Sale catalog. I can usually spend an hour dog-earing the corners of pages with cute shoes and clothes that I just have to have.

This year, however, I came up dry...except for a pair of Burberry signature flats and a pair of Burberry wedges. Both are really cute and I have to have them...but sadly nothing else in the catalog caught my eye.

You can catch the expanded catalog online at www.nordstrom.com/anniversary

What about you? What's on your list?

2. Thanks I have been wondering when my preview catalog would come , thanks for the link !

3. Where did you see the Burberry shoes, I didn't see any in the catalog?

4. ^ I think the Burberry shoes must be in the paper catalog only (inside cover fold-out). I didn't see them in the online catalog, either.

5. Ok, so I spent a bit more time thumbing through the pages of my catalog and I found a few pieces that I might need beyond the Burberry shoes (adorable!). I just returned from placing my pre-order with my favorite SA at Nordstrom.

Page 3 Black Chelsea skinny pant from Joe's
    Page 3 Black suede peep-toe bootie from BCBG
    Page 9 Black stretch twill leggings from Rag & Bone
    Page 50 Hanky Panky low-rise thongs (my all time absolute favorites)
    Page 59 Tiered chiffon dress from Fire
    Not shown in catalog Spanx tight-end cropped tights (love these!)

I might not end up keeping a lot of these. I know i will be keeping the undies, and I hope either the black leggings or skinny pants fit. It seems like black skinny pants/leggings are a theme this year. They are offering many options along those lines this year. And of course, I will cry if the Burbbery ballet flats don't fit. (I know the wedges will for sure.).