Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2022

Out of nearly 4000 items in the women’s section I’ve only found 8 to put on my wish list. Really 7 because I would only keep one coat. The blouse probably won’t work because apparently clothing designers forget some of us have hips; anything that isn’t a knit is very difficult for me because it is cut too straight. The dress is probably going to be a $$$ polyester no but I plan to order it to try. I estimate there is about a 10% chance anything will fit right as that has been my success level with clothing shopping lately. I have zero desire to go to a store because nothing looks that interesting to me and I don’t need to restock any basics. I do continue to want an Ugg blanket/throw but the sensible part of me says I do not need to spend $100 on that esp when I already have multiple throws.

Attachments

• CA4C5193-33BB-4FD2-9175-CA00A6F9DC7F.png
    CA4C5193-33BB-4FD2-9175-CA00A6F9DC7F.png
    677.2 KB · Views: 190
Erin Busbee has a great video on You Tube highlighting some nice things (except that da*n pleather VB jacket I’m still angry about :mad: Lol) I learned about her on here years ago and have completely revamped my closet because of her. She’s amazing, genuine and down to earth. Highly recommend checking out her socials. She goes by Busbee Style. She’s wearing a couple of the sale pieces in her video.

I am on the West Coast, so my tier opens at 9:01 pm Wed. (ambassador) which is midnight East Coast. If I use a double points day, is it only good till midnight my time, or will I get double points till Thursday at 9? I generally place one order of 'must haves' and then have some decisions to make based on what's in stock and how much of my budget is left, so second orders are very likely. Thanks!

Erin Busbee has a great video on You Tube highlighting some nice things (except that da*n pleather VB jacket I’m still angry about :mad: Lol) I learned about her on here years ago and have completely revamped my closet because of her. She’s amazing, genuine and down to earth. Highly recommend checking out her socials. She goes by Busbee Style. She’s wearing a couple of the sale pieces in her video.
I added some jeans and jackets after watching her, thanks!

Last edited:
Out of nearly 4000 items in the women’s section I’ve only found 8 to put on my wish list. Really 7 because I would only keep one coat. The blouse probably won’t work because apparently clothing designers forget some of us have hips; anything that isn’t a knit is very difficult for me because it is cut too straight. The dress is probably going to be a $$$ polyester no but I plan to order it to try. I estimate there is about a 10% chance anything will fit right as that has been my success level with clothing shopping lately. I have zero desire to go to a store because nothing looks that interesting to me and I don’t need to restock any basics. I do continue to want an Ugg blanket/throw but the sensible part of me says I do not need to spend $100 on that esp when I already have multiple throws.
Around Christmas an Instagrammer I follow did a comparison of all the UGG blanket dupes and the Members Mark one from Sams was the winner. I ordered two of them and I love them. I moved all the Bliss throws I've accumulated over the years to the porch and these are all I have in the house. IF you don't care about the name they have several colors and only $25. I even ordered the pink giraffe for my grandbaby's room!
My apologies if we're not allowed outside links!

Edited to add: Recent reviews say Sams rebranded and changed it so IDK.

I saw her video yesterday! Heather Anderson also had a video as well that I recommend.

I am on the West Coast, so my tier opens at 9:01 pm Wed. (ambassador) which is midnight East Coast. If I use a double points day, is it only good till midnight my time, or will I get double points till Thursday at 9? I generally place one order of 'must haves' and then have some decisions to make based on what's in stock and how much of my budget is left, so second orders are very likely. Thanks!
Oh good to know. I am going into my store at 8am Wednesday for a special Icon event. I doubt what I want will sell out and if it does it will just save me money. I am only looking at one higher end sweater the rest are items that I believe they will have plenty of the first day online of my store does not have it. I like to try on clothes and shoes in the store.

Stopped by the Tyson’s store today in the DC area. They are already setting up. A lot of merchandise was displayed. I did a slow walk around the ropes. What really caught my eye was the colorful Cult Gaia evening clutches. But I think there were 4 of them! some of the clothes seemed to have limited stock. I checked out the white eyelet blouse that Roseknows recommended and it’s cute but the fabric is stiff. Still compiling my list, it it is limited this year. I didn’t see any sweaters yet that I have to have!

Do you have a SA you work with at Tyson’s? I live in Old Town Alexandria so Pentagon City is my closest store but stock incredibly limited. I thought I might do better heading a little bit further out since both the mall and the store are larger.

Does anyone know the quality of the NIC &ZOE brand? I like this jacket.
I actually own quite a number of pieces from Nic and Zoe that I've purchased over the years. I like that jacket too! For the price point I like their styles and fabric quality. I am generally between a medium and a large in most brands and am the same in Nic and Zoe. Their pieces are usually easy to care for. I generally wash on low or delicate and hang to dry. (I have made the mistake of using the dryer and shrunk a couple of things). I can't recall anything pilling or wearing out.

I actually own quite a number of pieces from Nic and Zoe that I've purchased over the years. I like that jacket too! For the price point I like their styles and fabric quality. I am generally between a medium and a large in most brands and am the same in Nic and Zoe. Their pieces are usually easy to care for. I generally wash on low or delicate and hang to dry. (I have made the mistake of using the dryer and shrunk a couple of things). I can't recall anything pilling or wearing out.
thanks!

Reactions: englishprof