Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2022

Woooooo!
I somehow am still ambassador status even though I’ve been -22k points since last years sale :shocked:
They sent me an email saying they would honor my last year's status (which was the status from the year before) due to the fact that everyone has been shopping less. I certainly didn't spend a lot last year with as I had a cross-country move and I got married, which even cheaply is expensive.

Okay, well, so sorry you don't look forward to the anniversary sale. Why, oh, why do people want to complain so much? Mistakes happen. This is -- what? -- a dozen posts in and somebody is already on this forum complaining about Nordstrom. Why not just shop somewhere else and/or go to another forum instead of bringing your negativity to this one? The vast majority of folks on here love Nordstrom, look forward to the big sale, and are happy to share their favorite purchases from previous years. Please let us have our fun and skip the complaining. Please. We love the anniversary sale! Anybody else agree?
Hmm there must be room in this forum for only your opinion. By the way, I did not say I wasn’t looking forward the sale; I said I don’t look forward to it in the way I once did.

Okay, well, so sorry you don't look forward to the anniversary sale. Why, oh, why do people want to complain so much? Mistakes happen. This is -- what? -- a dozen posts in and somebody is already on this forum complaining about Nordstrom. Why not just shop somewhere else and/or go to another forum instead of bringing your negativity to this one? The vast majority of folks on here love Nordstrom, look forward to the big sale, and are happy to share their favorite purchases from previous years. Please let us have our fun and skip the complaining. Please. We love the anniversary sale! Anybody else agree?

This was rude.

Getting excited for my favorite shopping event of the year! Hoping for some long shots - maybe a Marc Jacobs canvas tote, APLs and Reformation dresses. I love my Marc Fisher block heel pumps, hoping they go on sale so I can grab another pair.
Ohh yes!!! let’s put some positive energy out there for APL and reformation!!! Girls can dream right?! Ha

Reactions: carolinemm
eeeeeeeee! Love to see this thread every year.

This is my first year as an Icon (strictly Nordstrom card, not even the Visa). :shocked: Not sure how I did that much damage last year. Pretty sure I had a lot of returns since I almost exclusively shopped online. Do they count returned purchases?

Anyway, gonna enjoy the extra-early access and check out what’s available in the stores. Searching for a good SA in SoCal (preferably at The Americana or The Grove).

May switch to the Visa after this year so I won’t feel so naughty if I ever hit Icon again. :angel:

Happy Anniversary Sale season, everyone!

This is my favorite thread of the year! I’m so glad Nordys is doing the online preview again and I can’t wait for everyone’s early sneak peeks!!
Though I have decided I am going to try my best to stay away from online influencers during the sale (aside from this forum) every year I get influenced into buying things that I don’t really love and end up returning….

This is my favorite thread of the year! I’m so glad Nordys is doing the online preview again and I can’t wait for everyone’s early sneak peeks!!
Though I have decided I am going to try my best to stay away from online influencers during the sale (aside from this forum) every year I get influenced into buying things that I don’t really love and end up returning….
Yes!!! I feel like even the influencers don’t really love or keep the items!
**day 1: make gushing eye-rolly vlog about how AMAZING those booties are… #OBSESSED…. Day 2: return booties wearing big sunglasses to avoid being recognized**

I feel like last year they didn’t rely on influencers as much as in the past. I think that backfired majorly when everyone returned the stuff that they bought because it was poor quality. I feel like I’ve gotten way better recommendations from this thread than any influencer.

Yes I think the situation of the "returns" has gotten out of hand with the influencer community. They do those giant hauls and then send everything back and not always in great shape.