Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2022

Is it too early? I heard at Nordstrom today that the anniversary sale starts July 7 for ICON shoppers. Not sure if that means the preview starts or the actual sale. I should have asked. The salespeople promise they’ll have a lot more stock in stores this year. Anyone else hear anything?

I just saw something on the website about registering your Nordstrom Card to access the sale.

I looked a week or two ago to see if the thread was started. It’s the sale I love to hate lol. I hope that they will have some good stuff this year and less stock issues. I know since Covid that everything is hard to get (I also work in retail) but it’s really disappointing to have a sale and have pretty much a major chunk of items sold out in the presale.

I looked a week or two ago to see if the thread was started. It’s the sale I love to hate lol. I hope that they will have some good stuff this year and less stock issues. I know since Covid that everything is hard to get (I also work in retail) but it’s really disappointing to have a sale and have pretty much a major chunk of items sold out in the presale.

I have gotten so many basics over the past year from Nordstrom better than the 33% off they offer during the sale, so I am only looking for special items. I hope they have better options than last year.

I have gotten so many basics over the past year from Nordstrom better than the 33% off they offer during the sale, so I am only looking for special items. I hope they have better options than last year.

I also found some of my wishlist at a better sale price than the anniversary afterwards. But it’s still sucky for promoted sale items to be out of stock on the first day of presale to the highest level of nordie card holders and never come back in stock. They clearly didn’t order enough or production failed them.

I also found some of my wishlist at a better sale price than the anniversary afterwards. But it’s still sucky for promoted sale items to be out of stock on the first day of presale to the highest level of nordie card holders and never come back in stock. They clearly didn’t order enough or production failed them.
I am hoping it was because of the supply chain issue and poor planning. It is why some of those items got marked down so low. Like right now a lot of the Nordstrom sleepwear is 60% off! https://www.nordstrom.com/s/nordstrom-moonlight-dolman-sleeve-nightshirt/5238849

Tacoma is the closest one to me. I really like Melissa. She used to work in handbags but moved upstairs to women’s clothing. I haven’t seen her in a good 6 months so I hope she hasn’t moved. They’ve brought in a lot of different staff since Northgate closed. Maybe I’ll see you there.

This is my favorite time of year, when I can see what all of you are excited about getting from the NAS! I recently moved back to the PNW. Does anyone have an amazing SA at either South center mall or Tacoma mall who they would recommend?

Tacoma is the closest one to me. I really like Melissa. She used to work in handbags but moved upstairs to women’s clothing. I haven’t seen her in a good 6 months so I hope she hasn’t moved. They’ve brought in a lot of different staff since Northgate closed. Maybe I’ll see you there.
Oh yay! Thank you so much @winnie_cooper!!! I will look Melissa up. And yes, maybe we will run into each other.

While supply issues are frustrating, I think customer service has really slipped. I’ve been a Nordys card holder since ‘85. I recently placed an online order for something costing $500.00. Not only did it arrive in obviously damaged condition, but the security tag was still attached. The real kicker was that included in the box was a pair of cashmere joggers I never ordered, with a $995 price tag. This meant that I had to make a trip to my local physical store to return everything, including the $995 item sent to me in error and for which I wasn’t charged. I asked to speak to the Manager; her response was pretty lackluster (she said “oh, they must have thought the $995 item went with what you ordered.”) The items were returned, but I thought that given the multiple mistakes and hassle, and my honesty in returning something for which I was never charged, the Manager could have at least done something like offer to pay for a cup of coffee at the coffee bar. I guess I no longer look forward to the Anniversary sale the way I always did in the past.