Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale everyone!!

I wanted to share the most loved items by you all so far. These items are the most talked about and the most purchased!

1) Barefoot Dreams 2 Pack CozyChic Socks
2) Zella Live In Jogger Pants
3) Bombas 3 Pack Cushioned No-Show Socks
4) Nordstrom Moonlight Dream Pajamas
5) Zella Endurance Jogger Pants
6) Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Leopard Cardigan
7) Paula's Choice Jumbo Size Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
8) Rag & Bone Nina High Waist Ankle Skinny Jeans
9) Allsaints Tara Sweater
10) Zella Studio Crop Lite Leggings

Be sure when you share your items in this thread you include a link to the item - makes it easy for other members to see exactly what you're talking about. And please consider clicking our links in this post before you shop to help support the community! Thanks everyone, happy shopping! :party:

Shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Now!

Love that we can just save items to our online wish lists ahead of the sale opening!
Yes in theory but then it allows the shoppers with icon and ambassador access to buy first still so will customers watch as all the things they put in their carts slowly become unavailable by the time it’s their turn to check out? Seems more torturous than when you didn’t even know the good stuff existed because it was already sold out and never online.

Yes in theory but then it allows the shoppers with icon and ambassador access to buy first still so will customers watch as all the things they put in their carts slowly become unavailable by the time it’s their turn to check out? Seems more torturous than when you didn’t even know the good stuff existed because it was already sold out and never online.
I keep things on my wish list throughout even if they sell out because they come back in stock and more than likely go on clearance, at better prices after the sale is over. I am willing to wait it out on most items ;)

I keep things on my wish list throughout even if they sell out because they come back in stock and more than likely go on clearance, at better prices after the sale is over. I am willing to wait it out on most items ;)

Same. 30% at NAS usually translates to 40% off later on when they do a regular clearance sale.

I'm going to have to be extra judicious with orders this year b/c my Nordstrom store won't be re-opening after COVID and I won't be able to return things as easily I have in the past.

Hon
Same. 30% at NAS usually translates to 40% off later on when they do a regular clearance sale.

I'm going to have to be extra judicious with orders this year b/c my Nordstrom store won't be re-opening after COVID and I won't be able to return things as easily I have in the past.

Honestly the sales they had over the past 2 months were WAY better than any other sale they have had. So I am really not sure what I will get this time.

Interesting I like the idea of actually being able to see everything online and being able to save it for wishlist. I don’t know how much I’ll actually shop this year. I say that every year lol but I don’t feel like it will be the same even with our state opening up I honestly don’t feel good about going out to shop beyond groceries/necessities. So while in the past I would always make a effort to go in person in the first day of presale I don’t think that I will this year. I think that the website really needs to be ramped up to handle the extremely high volume of people who will want to shop. The site always crashes every year but with more people shopping online vs in person in efforts to minimize the amount of time out with potential exposure to the virus they’re going to be shooting them selves in the foot if they don’t get the actual support it needs.

I agree with so much that’s already been commented. I really like that they are doing an online preview this year and I will watch things sell out from my list lol. I like that we can have good dialogue on this forum here about the stuff that’s previewed. Every year I get such good recommendations here for things I wouldn’t even have considered on my own. This forum makes the sale more fun for me.

The sales have been so good lately and I’ve gotten some good bargains so I’d love to say I probably won’t shop this sale much but by the time August gets here I will have forgotten about all the fun bargains and will probably feel like shopping. Nice timing Nordstrom, I see what you did there, pushing it out far enough from your recent sales for people to feel like shopping and forget their great bargains!

I’m shopping differently now than I have in the past. Trying to buy for my lifestyle. I’m trying to cut down my wardrobe and “stuff.” I am trying to revamp my wardrobe. I am trying to only buy certain colors and items and I have a “no buy list”. We will see how much I can stick to my new rules at this sale.

I do appreciate the wide variety of what’s on sale because sometimes when you only want to shop certain colors, it’s hard to purchase at discount.