Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale everyone!!

I wanted to share the most loved items by you all so far. These items are the most talked about and the most purchased!

1) Barefoot Dreams 2 Pack CozyChic Socks
2) Zella Live In Jogger Pants
3) Bombas 3 Pack Cushioned No-Show Socks
4) Nordstrom Moonlight Dream Pajamas
5) Zella Endurance Jogger Pants
6) Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Leopard Cardigan
7) Paula's Choice Jumbo Size Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
8) Rag & Bone Nina High Waist Ankle Skinny Jeans
9) Allsaints Tara Sweater
10) Zella Studio Crop Lite Leggings

Be sure when you share your items in this thread you include a link to the item - makes it easy for other members to see exactly what you're talking about. And please consider clicking our links in this post before you shop to help support the community! Thanks everyone, happy shopping! :party:

Shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Now!

What are everyone's best purchases from last years NAS? Need to start my list.

Mine are the zella studio lite leggings and commando faux leather leggings. I wore these at home nonstop.

What are everyone's best purchases from last years NAS? Need to start my list.

Mine are the zella studio lite leggings and commando faux leather leggings. I wore these at home nonstop.

My favorites were boring but useful:

- Zella organic cotton joggers in black
- Sweaty Betty Gary joggers and matching crop hoodie sweatshirt in beetle blue
- Natori bliss cotton underwear
- Longchamp Le Pliage expandable tote in orange

Reactions: limom
There was one glittery handbag with a chain strap in the lookbook IIRC but there was some discussion as to whether it was actually available (or available but in extremely limited quantities).

Thank you! I'm currently stalking a YSL bag and from other threads I've read places like NM, Saks etc (US specifically) almost always include most of the YSL pieces in their sales/GC promo events so I was wondering if that would be the case with Nordstrom too, especially in Canada, since their anniversary sale is coming up.

I did confirm with a YSL SA inside Nordstrom that they do accept all forms of Nordstrom payments such as GC, promo card, Nordy notes. :tup:

Reactions: limom
Reactions: HeatherGrace