Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale everyone!!

I wanted to share the most loved items by you all so far. These items are the most talked about and the most purchased!

1) Barefoot Dreams 2 Pack CozyChic Socks
2) Zella Live In Jogger Pants
3) Bombas 3 Pack Cushioned No-Show Socks
4) Nordstrom Moonlight Dream Pajamas
5) Zella Endurance Jogger Pants
6) Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Leopard Cardigan
7) Paula's Choice Jumbo Size Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
8) Rag & Bone Nina High Waist Ankle Skinny Jeans
9) Allsaints Tara Sweater
10) Zella Studio Crop Lite Leggings

Be sure when you share your items in this thread you include a link to the item - makes it easy for other members to see exactly what you're talking about. And please consider clicking our links in this post before you shop to help support the community! Thanks everyone, happy shopping! :party:

Shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Now!

I’m wasn’t really planning on shopping much but I might try to get some bike shorts if they have some. I loved them as a 90’s kid and I would love them for around the house and yard work. I was hoping to get some spanx bras last year but they didn’t have my size in the sale. I might get some shoes or boots if they have something that really sparks my interest. 20 days until the preview! I’m still 50/50 on if I want to go in store or not. Outside of work and grocery shopping I’ve stayed at home for the most part.

Reactions: Lzamare and limom
I think it will help a lot to limit purchases. I’ll put anything I might want on the wishlist, and end up crossing a bunch of it off by the time we can actually order. In previous years FOMO had me ordering and then returning a ton of stuff. Having this extra time to think about it should drastically reduce My purchases and returns.

I think it will help a lot to limit purchases. I’ll put anything I might want on the wishlist, and end up crossing a bunch of it off by the time we can actually order. In previous years FOMO had me ordering and then returning a ton of stuff. Having this extra time to think about it should drastically reduce My purchases and returns.

I agree!

I have never really missed out on anything I really wanted but some things were more frustrating to acquire than what they were worth. Last year I had a lot of cancelations but was still able to successfully reorder things I wanted by watching for things to pop back into stock.

This year I think there will most likely be less to go around so I like the preview set up. I plan to carefully choose what I want to buy based on the preview. And I plan to stick to only those items. Okay I’m totally lying to myself, I will end up following all the recommendations here! Lol

I love the preview this year - will save me a lot of time, although it will probably help me spend more...

I don't really have my eye on anything in particular, but I never do!

I think a lot of people are returning items from March/April. I just snagged a deeply discounted Veronica Beard blazer in my size, plus it was my first time using the app so I got an extra $20 note (applied automatically to my order).

Reactions: lovemyrescues
I think a lot of people are returning items from March/April. I just snagged a deeply discounted Veronica Beard blazer in my size, plus it was my first time using the app so I got an extra $20 note (applied automatically to my order).
I scored a vernoica beard blazer at Neiman Marcus the other week for more then half off. I also ordered a pair of her booties from shopbop, I have never tried her shoes before but these were a good price and so cute.

Reactions: rutabaga