Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale everyone!!

I wanted to share the most loved items by you all so far. These items are the most talked about and the most purchased!

1) Barefoot Dreams 2 Pack CozyChic Socks
2) Zella Live In Jogger Pants
3) Bombas 3 Pack Cushioned No-Show Socks
4) Nordstrom Moonlight Dream Pajamas
5) Zella Endurance Jogger Pants
6) Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Leopard Cardigan
7) Paula's Choice Jumbo Size Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
8) Rag & Bone Nina High Waist Ankle Skinny Jeans
9) Allsaints Tara Sweater
10) Zella Studio Crop Lite Leggings

Be sure when you share your items in this thread you include a link to the item - makes it easy for other members to see exactly what you're talking about. And please consider clicking our links in this post before you shop to help support the community! Thanks everyone, happy shopping! :party:

Shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Now!

I feel bittersweet about the sale. I've always been either Icon or Ambassador status. The weeks leading up to the NAS are some of my favorites of the year. My mornings start out on the Purse Forum NAS thread and I'm here checking it obsessively all day until late at night. Absolute fun!

So I started a 3 month no spend in January then Covid happened and there went the job:sad: I haven't bought a single item of clothing/shoes in 6 months anywhere let alone my favorite store on the planet. It is going to be super weird to participate at a miniscule level this year. Boo hoo.

I love the online preview! It used to be thrilling to open 50 Pdf files and look through every single item, but I have 2 kids and 0 time now. I mean, I'd still make time to do it, but this is much easier. I am a little sad though. Early Access is usually on or around my birthday every year. It's like a little extra present!

Last year was my first NAS and I am really happy with almost everything I got. Looking forward to this year. In Canada there seems to be only one tier for early access - Ambassadors can shop Aug 16, then the regular sale for all starts Aug 19. I can't imagine things will be too picked over, if only because I don't imagine there are THAT many Canadians eligible for the early sale.

That said, I have been shopping sooooo much lately (at Nordstrom and other shops) that I can't imagine I will spend that much. I'm always on the look out for work wear and possibly some skincare.

My best purchase last year was a T3 curling iron. Have used it daily and really like it.

Reactions: eleanors36
Hello everyone! Hope you are all safe & healthy!
I’ve got my budget ready to go, and now I’m going to go through our closets and make lists of things we need to replace. Then I’m going to make a list of things I want.

I haven’t bought anything in a while, though I did buy the rubber Birks from Nordies when the white ones popped up the other day.

So far, I know I need long sleeve tees, panties, a short set of the moonlight pjs, anD to replace my UGG slippers. I think i got them in the 2012 sale. Might also get some jeans if I find some that I like.
Also think I’m going to finally get a Longchamp bag this time.

Hello everyone! Hope you are all safe & healthy!
I’ve got my budget ready to go, and now I’m going to go through our closets and make lists of things we need to replace. Then I’m going to make a list of things I want.

I haven’t bought anything in a while, though I did buy the rubber Birks from Nordies when the white ones popped up the other day.

So far, I know I need long sleeve tees, panties, a short set of the moonlight pjs, anD to replace my UGG slippers. I think i got them in the 2012 sale. Might also get some jeans if I find some that I like.
Also think I’m going to finally get a Longchamp bag this time.

I am also thinking about the Longchamp bag as well

Reactions: StacyLynn624
I had skincare and sports bras on my list. After checking out a nordie rack over the weekend, I am all set on workout tops. I loved my le pliage expandable bags from last year, I got the red, navy as holiday gifts and kept the gunmetal. If they come out with a larger sized one in a color I like, I'd go for it.

The regular nordie sale was insane. I had packages coming in almost everyday. I don't think I need any more clothes or shoes that's for sure.

Reactions: limom
I had skincare and sports bras on my list. After checking out a nordie rack over the weekend, I am all set on workout tops. I loved my le pliage expandable bags from last year, I got the red, navy as holiday gifts and kept the gunmetal. If they come out with a larger sized one in a color I like, I'd go for it.

The regular nordie sale was insane. I had packages coming in almost everyday. I don't think I need any more clothes or shoes that's for sure.
I agree I just ordered some Adidas as they are price matched.

I agree I just ordered some Adidas as they are price matched.

It will be an interesting case study this year in terms of a smaller selection, potentially less shoppers due to economy fallout from Covid. Does smaller = better quality? At a minimum, I hope the buyer is more selective in deciding what will sell, and not mark down even more a few months later.

Does anyone have a wish list yet or is it too soon? Do you usually wait until you see what is offered or do you shop from a sort of list?

I did have a small wish list but i have found so many things in all the other sales that have been going on i don't have much to get at NAS any more. Also, my job is now working from home so don't need as much. I am going to focus on Lounge Wear, some new PJ's and a Patagonia zip up, maybe some cute water ristent boots for the winter. The Patagonia zip ups go fast so I need to be fast with that purchase. Hopefully the shipping wont be so messy, it was so upsetting for most last year that I feel like there wasn't as much sharing and excitement here in the posts. Hopefully this year that will be different..goodness knows we all could use a distraction from 2020. :lol::lol::lol:

I just got the email and thought to look on here for the thread. A little sad this year is later than normal. But hoping lots of goodies available. I think I’ll focus more on skincare this year.
Love my Longchamps from last year.
I’m looking forward to this thread the most. :heart:

Reactions: HeatherGrace
I want to get a BeautyBio roller if they have one in the sale. My R&F one is old. I did the R45 treatment this Spring, and I don't think it worked as intended, but I think my forehead wrinkles are too far gone. I did like the way my skin texture felt, though. Maybe it would work better with more consistent rolling?

I think I want a new pair of sneakers too. I went to the Rack last week and didn't find anything.

Hi fellow Nordies lovers!
I have been anticipating the NAS for a while and was wondering how they’d handle it. Our store has not reopened so the fun outing my daughters and I used to enjoy won’t be happening.

I’m an Icon status only because they added another year for me (and all the other Icons I assume). They changed their Icon requirements and I have a hunch they lost a lot of us when they did. In my area being an Icon doesn’t amount to much so it doesn’t really influence my spending.

I haven’t been shopping but my closet is pretty full. Will that be a deterrent? Hmmm...