Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale everyone!!

I wanted to share the most loved items by you all so far. These items are the most talked about and the most purchased!

1) Barefoot Dreams 2 Pack CozyChic Socks
2) Zella Live In Jogger Pants
3) Bombas 3 Pack Cushioned No-Show Socks
4) Nordstrom Moonlight Dream Pajamas
5) Zella Endurance Jogger Pants
6) Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Leopard Cardigan
7) Paula's Choice Jumbo Size Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
8) Rag & Bone Nina High Waist Ankle Skinny Jeans
9) Allsaints Tara Sweater
10) Zella Studio Crop Lite Leggings

Be sure when you share your items in this thread you include a link to the item - makes it easy for other members to see exactly what you're talking about. And please consider clicking our links in this post before you shop to help support the community! Thanks everyone, happy shopping! :party:

Shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Now!

I spent over 2 hours trying on active/athletic wear today. Here's the scoop.

#1 must get is the zella sweatshirt. I tried it on after loving an Alo one and this blew it out of the water in terms of coziness, quality and value. It's pile lined and the slit at the hem makes it more flattering. I like oversized, and I went with my usual size via the guide. Fits great. I had my SA order another color online.

f4aa4f01-9705-4287-baeb-58f7f3b4d7db.jpeg

I ordered all 3 cws and sized up. I saw them instore today but did not try on as I was in a rush. I did see they had a soft furry lining. Hoping they work out.

Reactions: randr21
wow, this is already sold out online.

This zella nova perforated tank is like scuba material, but tissue thin, lightweight and won't stick to your skin. Just skims your figure, which is why I think it's such a popular top. I first tried the pink and then the blue. Both are great colors that go with all the rest of zella collection this F/W. I would have gotten both if I didn't get multiples of the zella ribbed tank I posted earlier. Ended up with the blue, tts via guide.

deeb5243-0e78-4c45-8d8c-8551b917176e.jpeg

df5e4f1e-0fe4-44ec-a585-8a09291ef565.jpeg

If Nike is your thing, this dri-fit top is very cute and soft. The henley detail and the curved hem is very flattering when you wear with leggings. Ha, I was going to say this feels luxe, but I guess Nike already had it in mind when they called it "yoga luxe tank top". I went with my usual size via guide. Not midriff baring cropped, but just enough material around stomach and hip to be a little forgiving. Nice to throw on after yoga.

1bf60501-b574-419b-a7b5-abfd6d68fdf1.jpeg

um, can't even find item online?

If you like blue, and want a bit more fashion-y sweatshirt, here's the other one I got from Alo.

It's got tiny bit of raw edge along the dropped sleeve area, but I wore it over black zella leggings and joggers and it looks really good. Like I actually was going to work out. I went up a size from my usual for oversized look and feel.

64a6f62e-e778-4ac7-8f9e-97a4d63f86b5.jpeg

I got this one, too. Is this the one you liked a little less than the pink Zella, or was it another Alo? This one worked a little better for me than the Zella because it was softer and therefore drapier (is that a word?), but maybe I should give the Zella another shot.

Last edited:
Sneakers. FYI, NYC store is mostly sold out of Adidas Ultraboost in black so if you are undecided, you need to move fast.

I only tried ASICS and Adidas. The ASIC gel ones were good looking and comfortable. If you're looking for athletic shoe, these are my top choice. The white looked weird, would not recommend. Black ones are so much nicer. I had to go up half a size and I had liner socks on.

8c91b955-c016-4e29-97dc-cac7bab4bbdd.jpeg

If you prefer a fashion / athletic hybrid in your sneakers, I'd recommend the Adidas swift run. I got the black, but it seems to be sold out online. Get them if you can at a store. My SA sold me on them since she owns a pair and she said they remind her of Balenciaga sock sneakers with the white heel and pull on style, which I kind of agree.

I'm not a print person, but if you are, these are actually quite nice in person. The grey is a nice neutral tone.

Sizing is cray. In black, I had to go down a whole size.

58468e36-0302-4e9d-9539-cb4e6edcf3dd.jpeg

My mom's #1 choice is this eco vest by North Face. It's lightweight, and the black version has the most subtle camo print in tonal colors from the chest area downwards. She owns Moncler, Gogner all the expensive ones and she said this was a super nice one, esp for the price. Lightweight, and well made. The logo is not obtrusive.

d32c8c04-5061-4c47-b8d0-10801093b6ad.jpeg

Sneakers. FYI, NYC store is mostly sold out of Adidas Ultraboost in black so if you are undecided, you need to move fast.

I only tried ASICS and Adidas. The ASIC gel ones were good looking and comfortable. If you're looking for athletic shoe, these are my top choice. The white looked weird, would not recommend. Black ones are so much nicer. I had to go up half a size and I had liner socks on.

8c91b955-c016-4e29-97dc-cac7bab4bbdd.jpeg

I go up a full size myself.

Mom also wanted a Dyson, but she said it's pretty heavy so not ideal for joint pains, and it's prohibitively $$$. She sometimes chooses beauty over practicality in her homeware, but when she saw the T3 in midnight blue, she fell in love. She tried it and said it's lighter than the Dyson, so it went home with her when I showed her the NAS price.

0929b81f-8cb2-4f4d-bd7c-bde8a7a097d0.jpeg

I got this one, too. Is this the one you liked a little less than the pink Zella, or was it another Alo? This one worked a little better for me than the Zella because it was softer and therefore drapier (is that a word?), but maybe I should give the Zella another shot.

I think for the value, and coziness factor, the zella wins, but I couldn't leave this behind either, so I got it too. The zella one is for lounging at home, more basic (def less drapey, using your definition). The alo is more elevated, so can be worn outdoors, but still be comfy, yet leaning more chic. I had to cover both bases. :smile:

Did anyone else get this Gibson cotton blazer in the pink? I was hoping it would be more like the neon pink online but I found mine to be more purple pink. For those who ordered/saw them, how is the coloring on yours?

I like the look and fit of the blazer itself (I got a black one last year), but I was hoping for more of a hot pink color.

Last edited: