Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020 - CANADIAN shoppers

F218FEA8-E18B-4E74-AD07-1065A75AE3A7.jpeg

I was online and ready at 6:30 PST when it went live. Shopping online this morning was not easy!

The website was not populating with many items. Clicking on “anniversary sale - all women’s” displayed 80 items, some of which were regular price and not in the sale. Clicking on a brand name and searching within that brand for all offerings only showed regular price items. Searching “moto”, for example, only bought up a few offerings. BUT if you clicked an item, the “similar” or “frequently bought with” bar at the bottom displayed more NAS items. Overall a very glitchy experience. Things seem to be selling out quickly though, I watched sizes deplete in many lounge items. I might try back on the website later today.

I was online and ready at 6:30 PST when it went live. Shopping online this morning was not easy!

The website was not populating with many items. Clicking on “anniversary sale - all women’s” displayed 80 items, some of which were regular price and not in the sale. Clicking on a brand name and searching within that brand for all offerings only showed regular price items. Searching “moto”, for example, only bought up a few offerings. BUT if you clicked an item, the “similar” or “frequently bought with” bar at the bottom displayed more NAS items. Overall a very glitchy experience. Things seem to be selling out quickly though, I watched sizes deplete in many lounge items. I might try back on the website later today.

Just came in here to say the same! What a mess the site is! Glad you were able to get a bit of a haul! I'm just starting to find some of the items I was looking for!!

does anyone know if any Dior makeup is on sale? I’m also interested in Jo Malone. I ran out of my blackberry & bay scent and would like to repurchase. Hoping as well they have ‘gift with purchase’
In case you have trouble searching the site, here are the Dior sets I found this morning:

Maximizing Lip Care Set

Diorshow Volumizing Mascara Set

Reactions: Chanellover2015
Funny, I checked their IG this morning, and they were like, "there aren't any problems with the site, just clear your browser" :lol:
6B69DA9F-B39F-4058-8780-46B8A3240484.jpeg

I literally just launched a different browser, cleared cache and history, went to the site again, clicked Anniversary Sale -> women’s -> shoes and it came up with....4 items. Two are sold out, one is regular price, and one is a regular markdown (not NAS price).

• Sad
Reactions: Chanellover2015
I literally just launched a different browser, cleared cache and history, went to the site again, clicked Anniversary Sale -> women’s -> shoes and it came up with....4 items. Two are sold out, one is regular price, and one is a regular markdown (not NAS price).
Oh yeah, they were in total denial. It's a legit mess, lol.

So, I'm totally not affiliated with this blogger, but I do follow her, here are some NSale Beauty reviews:

I'm definitely going to purchase the Nars set (they're usually $37 each CAD). I use the Orgasm one all the time:

As well as the Le Labo Handwash:

I bought the Oribe set, but I can't find it on line. Great value, and products. I also bought:

The Bobbi Brown Lip Tints:

Slip Mega Scrunchie Kit:

Here are the Canadian links to some of the other items she mentioned:
MAC Love Me Lip Kit:

Nars Vacances Face Set:

Le Labo Santal & AnOther Parfum Duo:

Le Labo Santal 26 Set of 3 Concrete Votives:

Charlotte Tilbury Pillowtalk Lip Secrets:

Glowing Gorgeous Eye Secrets Set:

Oh yeah, they were in total denial. It's a legit mess, lol.

Yeh, it's strange how I see different items/pricing when you looked at the "Others also loved" on the bottom or on the side. You see those items on sale but if you click the anniversary sale link, those items aren't there. :lol: Items are going quick and so I just have multiple orders in LOL to ensure I get the items I want vs just continuously trying to find what else is there to fill the cart.