Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

Check your accounts - the $10 bonus note from BOPUS at the beginning of the sale is available now!

FYI, if you remember I pointed out how the first wording of the Nordstrom note earned for pick up didn’t say you couldn’t do it daily, well I did it twice before they took it down, & I received 2 Nordstom notes! I wonder if I should spend them now before I return a bunch tomorrow?
I got three and am surprised because I picked the orders up, tried on in their dressing room, then returned on the spot.

Hunted around for something under $20 to get with my two notes. It came down to a Jellycat aloe plant (for my kid..... actually, for me) or the blush colored Nike slides. Went with the slides. Free shoes! I even have a little over $1 leftover. Boom!

Veronica Beard jackets are too long for me, so I don’t have any. But all my blazers and jackets I do ruch up the sleeves. If I need to wear the sleeves down which is a rare occasion, I just steam the sleeves.
Ah ok. This seems realistic. Sleeves are often too long for me and my independent seamstress does not do that sort of thing. I generally avoid structured blazers in part due to this. (No Nordstrom in my state)

So what I’m reading is the NAS thread is suggesting I buy a steamer... :lol:
Now taking recommendations...

Brought my Kennebunk throw to work after several people said they don’t shed. Ten minutes later, the floor and my clothes are covered in gray fuzz :annoyed: I had washed it first, too. Annoyed I’m now stuck with yet another blanket I can only use at home. Don’t recommend it.

Does anyone have input on the BFD CozyChic lounge tee? I see a lot of reviews on how bad it sheds and that kept me from getting it during the sale. I did get a couple of their circle cardigans - does anyone have experience with those shedding as well ?

https://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/barefoot-dreams-cozychic-ultra-lite-lounge-tee/4840889

This time around I bought and returned a TON of BFD, three of which are the circle cardigan. I've read about the BFD shedding in reviews but it's actually never happened to anyone I know. It definitely didn't happen with any of my items. Nordstrom has a great return policy at any rate.

This time around I bought and returned a TON of BFD, three of which are the circle cardigan. I've read about the BFD shedding in reviews but it's actually never happened to anyone I know. It definitely didn't happen with any of my items. Nordstrom has a great return policy at any rate.
Thank you- if you don’t mind me asking, why did you return the circle cardigans? I am new to the brand so will take any info I can!

Grabbed a couple of wildcard items that popped back before the sale ended. Arrived yesterday:

Zella Go To Wrap Cardigan (surprise, surprise, fully restocked in all sizes!!) https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/zella-go-to-wrap-cardigan/5251282

Love love love the Zella cardigan. I can tell I will get a TON of use out of it and regret not also buying in white before the sale ended. Runs a little roomy, I think that is intentional, so size down if you are between sizes/want a closer fit.

Halogen Plaid Double Breasted Blazer (oh, lookie here - back in stock now that the sale is over!!) https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/halogen-plaid-double-breasted-blazer-regular-petite/5202825

I really like this blazer, wasn't sure if the print would be too busy on me. I really like it a lot!

Kendra Scott Everlyne Slider Bracelet in Rose Gold (ha! In stock now that the sale is over). https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/kendra-scott-everlyne-slider-bracelet/5367978

In transit, but wanted to check this one out. Looking forward to receiving at this price point. Playing with stacking bracelets and will give as a gift if I don't love it.

I guess it is shady but understandable that Nordstrom will hold stock for post-sale. It's not right, but I get it. Very annoying for those of us who stalked and hunted elusive items.

I had fun this sale. Got a lot of great stuff and looking forward to cooler weather so I can start wearing my loot!

Reactions: StacyLynn624