Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

Maybe it was the color I tried on? It was literally the last one in the store and didn't do much for me. I just know that Free People tends to go on big sale regularly and there's no point in having it NWT in my closet right now. I won't wear it for months and there are people who want it that would wear it in that time. Plus by the time it's cold enough here, I might not like it anymore. I added it to my wishlist and know what price point I'm willing to buy it at.

Sorry if I'm coming across as rude or cold. I used to be really bad about buying everything I kinda liked because "it's on sale right now" and ended up with tons of stuff I never wear, not because I don't like it but because it doesn't fit in my lifestyle. I'm trying to be better about that. You can go broke saving money after all.

I have also made a strong effort to stop with I "kind of like" those are the things that always end up donating or wearing once. I need to love and feel good in it and it needs to work with several items already in my closet. As i got clothes this sale I tried on and made sure that I love them as much as the dressing room try on. Surprising not all made it, you get so caught up on the store - life is different. The money I have wasted through the years on the what if's and maybe's when it came to shopping.:mad::cursing:

Last edited:
This information might have been posted before, so apologies if it was. I ordered a pricey jewelry item (so several hundreds of $$ savings during the AS) yesterday but my order was cancelled late last night. I just called CS (spoke with someone named Melissa) and was told that if the item comes back into stock within 14 days after the sale ends Nordstrom will honor the AS price. Anyone have experience with this from prior ASs?

Reactions: Julezah
Oh no ! I ordered my regular size and of course it won't come till after the sale :doh:. I hope they will have stock after the sale and I will be able to exchange for a bigger size. How is the feel of the material otherwise? Is it soft and comfy?
Yes very soft and comfy! Super cute colors too (neutral but then flecks of all different colors when you look closely). I put it on and based on feel and looking at the fabric I thought “KEEPER!!!” And then I ran to the mirror and said “yikes!” Out loud. I almost wonder if someone stuck mine in the dryer on high heat for an hour and then returned it and it was resold to me. It felt like a fluke. Hopefully for your sake it was!

Reactions: *Nikara
You know what, I think it’s just a different link! Not sure if you knew that or not. I was just able to place an order. Hopefully it goes through!

https://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/longchamp-le-pliage-cuir-leather-tote-nordstrom-exclusive/5297399

I have this in black and it is my workhorse commuting on the metro. It is lined beautifully with Longchamp insignia. The leather is thin because it is meant to be folded like the other Longchamp bags.

I’m waiting for them to release the Tan/natural color again one of these years.