Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

Do you have a Costco card? They sell a T3 Single pass styling iron for $59.99. If you order through their website, it's $4.99 shipping. Might be a good cheap way to try it out and you definitely can't beat Costco's return policy.
I don't have a T3 myself, I have both the GHD from a few anniversary sales ago and a Sedu. I think they both work really well. The GHD heats up well enough but you can't adjust the temp, I do like the feel in my hand and the swivel cord. My Sedu I've had for many years and it has adjustable settings. I used it for the first time in a long time a few weeks ago and forgot how well it works. I have long, fine curly hair but enough hair to cover 2 heads lol and it takes about 30 min or so with either of the two irons.

If you want inexpensive Barefoot Dreams check out the Rack. They've been selling the cascade style cardis for less than $50 for awhile now.

Also for the contest, I'll be returning this, even though I stocked it. Didn't fit across the boobs. Pity, I did like it. I had it in the pink leopard.
https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/gibson-rebecca-print-ruffle-sleeve-blouse-plus-size/5310187

Yes, the Rack has great deals on certain styles! I have one of those cascade ones you're referring to and it's great for lounging but I don't tend to wear it out of the house because it's just so much fabric on my frame. (I'm only 5'4")
I think the circle cardi looks best on me so I'm going to keep an eye out for one of those to show up on the Rack site eventually.
That pink leopard top is really cute. Shame it didn't work out.

Reactions: krissa
Do you have a Costco card? They sell a T3 Single pass styling iron for $59.99. If you order through their website, it's $4.99 shipping. Might be a good cheap way to try it out and you definitely can't beat Costco's return policy.
I don't have a T3 myself, I have both the GHD from a few anniversary sales ago and a Sedu. I think they both work really well. The GHD heats up well enough but you can't adjust the temp, I do like the feel in my hand and the swivel cord. My Sedu I've had for many years and it has adjustable settings. I used it for the first time in a long time a few weeks ago and forgot how well it works. I have long, fine curly hair but enough hair to cover 2 heads lol and it takes about 30 min or so with either of the two irons.

I forgot to check Costco! Definitely a better deal there. That's where I ended up getting my T3 dryer rather than from the NAS a few years ago.

Reactions: buggiewomma
The joke is Madewell is not made well. It may have been at one point and then Jcrew bought it and we know what happened to Jcrew. Funny you mention the transport tote bc I’ve always thought they felt like bonded leather or cardboard. I think I’m too old for Madewell’s crop tops and pilly sweaters

all of the (not) made-well tee's have bought last a hot minute, the quality is terrible - the best tee's (love v-neck) are the universal thread $8 tee's @ target - have washed them a million times and all perfect + 100% cotton

managed to snag the nordies longchamp pliage tote 5 times, lol! 2 cancelled but 3 shipped; had to hedge my bets as knew cancellations would be imminent

red is in stock right now https://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/long...dsort&breadcrumb=Home/All Results&color=black

will only keep 1 bag so if anyone interested can let you know when returning - black, navy + fig are en route! assuming fig will be the keeper, will see..

Last edited:
Bought this on a pop back after I saw it on a blogger: https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/bb-dakota-revolution-drapey-boucle-trench-coat/5270696 I plan on wearing it with a white or gray tee , black skinnies or leggings, and flats...
6f528e3d-b293-4f9d-9f84-c7244a1e1c09.jpeg
I bought this also and I thought I needed to get it altered but now that it’s been hanging in my closet it’s draping much better. I plan to wear it the same way, but also with grey or olive skinnies. Can’t wait to wear with booties too!