Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

2. Ewwwww I just got the striped Madewell cardigan and it's going back. It's that cheap polyamide fiber that is a ***** to get on because it kind of sticks to your skin and elasticizes and stretches a lot. Does that make sense? I'm not sensory sensitive but I hate it.

buggiewomma and VancouverLady like this.
  3. I bought this exact same T3 flat iron last year during the Anniversary Sale. While I stopped straightening my hair earlier this year, I had been flat ironing it for over 15 years, and always used a good quality flat iron. I had always used Sedu irons, but needed a replacement. I had the T3 hairdryer, and liked the brand. However, I didn't feel like this iron measured up to the ones I used before. First off, it felt very light and flimsy. Light is great if you're travelling with it a lot, but I prefer the plates to feel a bit more weighty when I'm clamping them around my hair. Yes, it glides over the hair easily, but I felt like it needed to be at a higher temperature to achieve a "single pass". I also didn't like that it didn't have a temperature display, That said, it's not a bad iron, I just wanted a better performer. I meant to return it, but I never did *oops*. I ended up buying the Bio Ionic and I loved it so much more! For reference, I have 2B wavy (almost curly) hair, thin, but plentiful. Haven't used GHD, so I can't comment on it!! HTH!

Lelaina752, ShyMiss, vt2159 and 3 others like this.
  4. The Ryder cardigans are a Madewell classic and favorite of a lot of people. I love them so much. I think they look, feel, and drape beautifully, and I was thrilled to get the color block version this year to add to my collection. I’m sure another shopper will be very happy to purchase your return :smile:

eleanors36, Mahatma and toujours*chic like this.
  5. I think of you as the " Nordstrom Whisperer" when you impart these pearls of knowledge :smile:

6. Omg gross good description I know exactly what you are talking about!

7. Ha!! Love it. My husband always says I have a “special skill” because I go to the mall with bags of stuff and come home with bags of different stuff and somehow never seem to owe money (sometimes I even “make” money due to price adjusting and returning). Lol. I’ll probably be one of those people that they ban because it’s not in their best interest to let me shop there.

8. My mind is blown. This is genius. We will all be doing this now. Lol.

9. Just an FYI for anyone who wants this: I returned this an hour ago in case anyone is interested. It doesn't show up on the site yet but if you call the store directly you can do an over-the-phone purchase:

For anyone who is interested, I will be returning an AllSaints Balfern Ocean Blue leather jacket in size US0/UK4 tomorrow to the Stoneridge Pleasanton, CA Nordstrom. For reference I am 33-25-32 and 5'0 and the Size US0/UK4 was a perfect fit (sleeves hit right below wrists, comfortable with a thin t-shirt even zipped up), but the color just didn't suit me. DM if you would like to try and snag this when I return it.

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/allsaints-balfern-lambskin-leather-biker-jacket/5274693

kadya and bella89 like this.
  10. Go with the GHD! Definitely a superior product over T3. My T3 hairdryer was sparking about a year after purchase. I've used GHD flat iron and it was incredible!

11. To the people who got the barefoot circle cardi in rosewood, does the cardigan look faded in person? This is my third year getting the cardi and unlike the pewter/carbon ones I own from the past years, I feel like the rosewood shade looks washed out/worn right out of the box. As in it doesn’t look new but more like the texture that it gets to after few washes? Just wanted to know if that is how the shade is or should I try to exchange when it restocks. Thank you.
    https://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/barefoot-dreams-cozychic-lite-circle-cardigan/4114466?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home%2FAll%20Results&color=he%20blue%2F%20pacific%20blue

12. Yes! I ordered one hydro flask and they sent me a sealed box that contained four! I returned the three extra to my Nordstrom Local store.

Did you get yours yet and did you find them TTS? I’m stalking right now and need to know which size to stalk!

I also loved the color block cardigan. Wonder if it’s a different material!?

13. I saw it the store and looked more muted (faded) it wasn't as bright as say the Navy. Burgundy is my favorite color but I was hoping for more color saturation (brighter). It was more of earth tone than a jewel tone. Hope that helps.

V_vee likes this.
  14. The Nike Epic React Flyknits were SO WORTH STALKING! Order #4 came through for me. I have never tried this style before but am an 8 in all workout shoes, and these were no exception. They molded to my feet instantly, and the footbed is amazing comfortable. Not to mention the color is STUNNING in person! Beautiful vibrant pink.

Both colors are sold out right now, but they are worth the stalk. If you’re not a pink fan, they also come in a muted blue/grey color that is a perfect neutral.

Nike Epic React Flyknit 2:
    http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/5031535

Attached Files:

titania029, Suzzeee, Beth24 and 8 others like this.
  15. I love my GHD flat iron. I had a sedu for a long time and needed a new one cause I lost it (I left it in my suitcase and didn't find it till a year later lol). I got a t3 and felt like it did nothing for me my hair is wavy and long. Ended up returning it and got a GHD and love it so much.

CozyCorner, ShyMiss, vt2159 and 3 others like this.
  16. I'm like, OK, this is fine for a Forever21 cardigan but $100 sweater from a place called MADEWELL?? Maybe I've just gotten too picky because I just got a pair of heels from Madewell (these are my first and sadly last purchases from there) and I was shocked to find that it was not the quality of leather I expected. I thought it would be similar quality to their transport totes, which I've seen IRL at Nordstrom. But no - it was pleathery and not worth the price, IMHO. And the sole was SYNTHETIC!! Ugh I hate returning but it will have to be done.

FYI they have duped these striped cardigans on Amazon, for less than $30 shipped. I saw on IG ...I can try to find it again if you are interested.

I got my Kennebunk throws and love the colors! They always come out with great ones.

JoesGirl, i*bella and buggiewomma like this.