Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

2. I ended up ordering a bunch of basics:
    • Halogen Seamless Two Way Tank in black and white - I ordered these in a M instead of my usual XS or S in the hopes that they’ll be a bit loose
    • Halogen Seamless Crop Bra in black and beige - The lack of reviews and size guidance made me nervous, but I decided to try them (if they end up shipping).
    • BP. Sleepy Lounge Tee in black and white - I received these and loved them so much I ordered two more black ones and am hoping the white and gray pop back. I normally size up in tees to a S so they’re looser but I took an XS in these. They’re great for wearing with leggings and have been a go-to in my postpartum wardrobe.
    • Alo Urban Moto Sweatpants - I was very excited about the long inseam on these.
    • Chantelle Lingerie Soft Stretch Seamless Hipster Panties in black and beige - I needed some new underwear and decided to try these. The one size fits most makes me nervous. Has anyone tried these?
    • Spanx Higher Power Shaper Panties in black and nude - I’ve never owned Spanx, but thought these may be good to try postpartum.
    So far, I’ve only received a couple of the BP. Sleepy Tees and received a shipping notification for the Alo sweatpants. Hoping everything else ships and that the BP. Sleepy Tees pop back up. I’ve given up on the XS/S Barefoot Dreams Circle Cardigan in heather pewter popping up.

3. heard of her but do not own any poppy finch; if looking for jewelry in sale would recommend zoe chicco

wish could be of more help! xx

4. palmbeachpink likes this.
  5. This is true. I could not check out during the LA/NYC VIP pre-early access or the subsequent early access with any form of payment besides the N VISA (did not have any gift certs or Nordy notes). And I was told this as well over the phone when I contacted CS when there was an IT glitch with my online account impairing access- only N VISA for payment.

justaveragejane likes this.
  6. of course!

last year bought 3 barefoot dream blankets (all had nordies tags + exact ones from sale) at the rack in pure white, got 3 for around full price of one BD blanket (of course, no guarantee leopard at rack but saw a ton of colors, was about two months after last nsale and was surprised!)

all saints jacket looks awesome + you will love blankets! xx

7. I'll bet they re-stock and you can exchange. On Friday AM when I went to pick up a few things (and saw that poor pilled Something Navy leopard sweater), there were several of the Caslon utility in camo (seemed like all sizes) on the rack.

8. I did! I usually wear an xs in Nordstrom Signature but sized up to s because it was way too short on me (5’8”+ and a long torso). It’s a pretty brownish tweed color. If I remember correctly, it’s half mohair and half wool. Funny story, I bought it in the first half hour and returned it before I left the store. I’m not sure if it was the mohair or the wool, but I had an allergic reaction to some of the fuzz that got in my eye. It was shedding like crazy and getting everywhere. I did really like the color though!

eleanors36 likes this.
  9. I’ll check out Zoe Chicco! Thank you!

palmbeachpink likes this.
  10. Ooh! I ordered the BP sleepy time tees in black and grey last Monday. And they still haven’t shipped. Just clicked on your link and they’re gone now. Hope my order went through. How is sizing?

VancouverLady likes this.
  11. Are prices in Canada the same as in the US? Or are they a little higher due to the exchange rate?

12. #5338 Jul 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
  13. I’m normally a 0/2 and a size 24/25 in denim. I always size up in my tees and take a S instead of an XS since I like them looser. In these I took an XS and they were the perfect oversized fit.

lizzy_bennett likes this.
  14. Long long time lurker in this thread. I loved being able to come here and get all the info that many incredible ladies posted here over the years. So, I am a bit disheartened to see some many people post affiliate links this year without any disclosure. The monetizing/influencer thing is really getting out of control.

coffeecup1828 and lovemyrescues like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice