Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

2. FYI - you can bring/ship your 7 year old longchamp tote to a longchamp store and they will fix free of charge!

xx

3. I haven't bought much from this year's Anniversary sale but here's a couple of shoe reviews:

Asics Gel-Kayano 26. I've been buying Gel-Kayanos for over 10 years but the 26s are shorter (from heel to toe) than usual. Just order 1/2 size larger the other day and hope those work.

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/asics-gel-kayano-26-running-shoe-women-regular-retail-price-160/5204104?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home%2FAll%20Results&color=midnight%2F%20almond

Sofft Malindi sandals. Sofft is another go-to brand for me. I tried on but didn't purchase these sandals as I thought the leather wasn't as soft as my other Soffts. The Malindi is a cute style and has a good heel height - 2".

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/sofft-malindi-sandal-women/5259619?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home%2FAll%20Results&color=tomato%20leather

I have to try on my other purchases this weekend and see whether they're keepers.

eleanors36 and smileydimples like this.
  4. Oh I'm so happy for you!! I absolutely adore mine, and almost feel guilty that I lucked into mine by finding it in the store during ambassador pre-shop because so many folks have been stalking this one. I agree - the leather's amazing, it fits great, and the pink is such a great neutral. Congrats!!!

kadya likes this.
  5. Any word on when the sale will open to the public?

6. They're counting down online for noon EST online. I'm assuming brick and mortar stores will honor the sale as soon as they open tomorrow morning. Can someone confirm?

Talinder likes this.
  7. pretty sure it’s 12:30 pm on 7/19, saw posted on a blog - tried to look earlier on nordies but site was not feeling well aka slow + not loading, ugh

Talinder likes this.
  8. Ordered 15 items pre-sale( 2 items were not sale items) 2 items canceled, 2 sent(the 2 non sale items), got a email tonight that 3 of the items I ordered on last Friday have finally shipped, leaving a total 8 items in limbo. Ordered 2 more sale items yesterday expecting a 50/50 chance of actually receiving them. I think the most frustrating part of this is it feels like they’re dragging it out. If you just don’t have it cancel it and I can move on. I understand that it may get shipped out from several different locations based on inventory. But honestly I’d rather have it all come at once. Getting 1-3 items here and then waiting to see if anything else I ordered might possibly come is exhausting.

9. I actually just saw the counter myself. Had to logout first. Thanks to you both.

palmbeachpink likes this.
  10. https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/linea-paolo-faith-wedge-sneaker-women/4588485

Did anyone try on/purchase the Linea Paolo wedge sneakers? I love wedge sneakers and bought a few last year (Caslon and Steve Madden). I even bought a few from those brands to see how they are. I wear them to dress up an outfit, though I wished that sometimes my wedge sneakers were a bit more sleek and thought that maybe this sandal/sneaker combo would fit that bill. Any photos of you/others with them on would be great!

11. These are really cute and comfortable, but run a bit small. I’m typically a solid 7.5 or 38, but slightly wide feet (ie can size down in flip flops or open sandals sometimes to a 7). I’d definitely have gotten an 8, but the Camo and black were OOS at my store. Might still order these, but have an excess of shoes that already fill this niche in my wardrobe so trying to hold off.

They look better on than website pics!

vt2159 likes this.
  12. I am so happy I went to mall tonight and found my BP long Leopard cardigan. I went with an extra small as It ran big. I also bought a few bras Natori and Wacoal. I have tried to buy things smarter thing year and stuff I know I will like and also need. Also waiting for my order to ship for the Arcona magic Ice moisturizer and triad toner pads. I’m happy this year there’s not a lot I want so that helps as some things were not made with materiel I liked that I wanted. I thought about also getting the Trisha McEvoy set with the eye primer and mascara and I want the Charlotte eyeshadow palette but I feel it’s a lot of money for a small palette.

13. Someone had asked about Trouve earlier. It looks like Chelsea28 is Trouve with a new name. .

scubachick likes this.
  14. Thank you; I had no idea!

15. I placed two orders with expedited shipping. These Tucker and Tate glow PJs in the dark PJs arrived by UPS and my boys are happily sleeping in them.
    Check out this Tucker + Tate Glow in the Dark Fitted Two-Piece Pajamas (Toddler Boys, Little Boys & Big Boys) from Nordstrom: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/5183239

My PMD pro also ordered with expedited 2 day shipping was "delivered" by FedEx per tracking but was no where to be found. I called customer service and they are sending me a replacement with expedited shipping but ALSO by FedEx! :facepalm: I'm not sure whether this is going to make it or get delivered somewhere else again. Sigh!

eleanors36 likes this.