Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

2. When I have done rush shipping the system will tell you what can be rushed and what cant. It separates the items with different arrival dates

USCGirlie and paula3boys like this.
  3. I ordered the olive too! Glad to hear that it’s good. I’m tempted to get the burgundy as well but I already got the BFD in Rosewood (which looked similar in color) so now I’m just stalking the oatmeal color.

4. #3963 Jul 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    Thank you. It's not that I believe polyester is the devil of fabric. It has is uses it's the fact that brand is known for its use of mostly silk and then they would charge almost the same for a polyester shirt as what they charge for a silk. More then one person has mentioned the use of cheaper fabrics for the NAS, so I think that's its. Clear how bad it, cause they could have used some sort of blend.

Espressa, limom and carolswin like this.
  5. Don't be surprised if they don't do that this year. They have slowly but surely been going away from older policies, the customer service they were once known for.
    Some people don't look at that and get upset that they didn't notice the dates being different or more than two days away. Anything that is drop shipped from a vendor cannot get expedited shipping :sad:

USCGirlie, cicelyalexa, rebk and 4 others like this.
  6. I placed an order yesterday and tried to expedite shipping. As you stated, it showed that only one item would be expedited and so I opted to go with free shipping and take my chances.

I, for one, am sorry to see their policy changes away from the superior customer service Nordstrom has always been noted for. While I understand there will always be customers who take advantage of these policies, when they eliminate them they become like Macy’s and any other retailer who doesn’t care about their customer’s experience, to their detriment. IMO, exemplary customer service is so deeply embedded in their identity that it cannot be changed without damaging their image.

7. Return it. Just bring the tags and receipt.

buggiewomma and joheinous like this.
  8. Twins! I purchase the oatmeal in the store and then purchase the olive and the burgundy online, to be delivered tomorrow. They're so soft and although they are oversized, I love them!

buggiewomma and carolswin like this.
  9. F491B2B5-E84C-4ABA-8A0C-E239B3133680.jpeg The emerald green is a keeper the lacquer red is going back not a fan of the color at all

10. I haven't had any issues but I wash them on the handwash fine delicates cycle and hang them to dry.

They just make your points negative.

I just called to cancel two, we'll see if that actually happens. She said she submitted the requests. I know for sure one order will totally get returned bec I tried them on in store and they were not gonna work. The other one I do not need anyway so I just don't really want to bother.

I ordered that in two colors, I think they arrive today.

11. That's a shame. Polyester for that price is a little nuts!

12. Did anyone try on or compare these Chelsea28 button front cardigans to the Something Navy similar one?
    https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/something-navy-cozy-v-neck-cardigan-nordstrom-exclusive/5214897
    The Something Navy is more expensive but I preferred it when ordering based on the model pictures alone. Wondering if anyone who has seen them both in person would think its worth it.

Susies7 likes this.
  13. That's interesting. It would explain the "one order shipped in multiple single boxes" that we see. It must help Nordstrom save costs storing and tracking inventory too.

I'm so sorry they are charging you rush shipping and you receive only one item. I feel as though they should have signaled that before you checked out. (Amazon's check out warns "item not available for Prime" or something like that).

By the way, does anyone have the Pendleton Glacier coat? Any thoughts on quality, fit, sizing?
    [​IMG]

I'm looking for one teddy-bear coat from the sale for cool fall days. This one seems to have some structure and I like something that is longer than a bomber. Any other suggestions appreciated!

vivi24, i*bella and ame like this.
  14. would love to see a pic!
    On the fence about these

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice