Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

2. I picked this up in store and I absolutely love it! It does lean more brownish, which works better for me than a true blush pink does. It's almost a brownish/greyish/pinkish color. Here's a photo I just took that's perhaps just a bit more accurate than the website photo:
    IMG_4584.JPG

3. #3932 Jul 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    I ordered the natural leopard last year (it was dirt cheap yet I have gotten a lot of use out of it and a lot of compliments- carefree as well) so I thought I would go for the more muted Something Navy leopard rather than this although I was severely tempted. Love the SN- it is an unexpected gem that is easy to wear and cozy.
    https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/something-navy-leopard-print-scarf-nordstrom-exclusive/5217978

4. Yes, the flat sandals. I don't have any Tory shoes, not a huge fan of the t-strap but I thought I'd try them. I need to order them since my store doesn't carry any TB :sad:. Thanks for your input!! :biggrin:

5. Well I got my first cancellation on something I ordered today.
    https://shop.nordstrom.com/c/anniversary-sale-womens-plus-size?breadcrumb=Home%2FAnniversary Sale%2FWomen%2FClothing%2FPlus-Size Clothing
    I also got notified that one item from my Saturday order just shipped. It was the one thing I was sure would get cancelled since it's already sold out online in that pattern.
    https://shop.nordstrom.com/c/anniversary-sale-womens-plus-size/filter/gibson~brand_4301?origin=topnav&breadcrumb=Home%2FAnniversary Sale%2FWomen%2FPlus-Size Clothing&sort=Boosted&brand=4301
    It was the leopard pattern.
    Now I've got the rest of Saturday's order and the two I did today in the dreaded "Getting Ready" status.
    Got my first shipment today from the 11th and yes I AM returning some things from it.

6. You do look amazing!

And I agree about the jacket. I have the white moto version of this in the same scuba material. I love mine and get tons of compliments every time I wear it.

JoesGirl likes this.
  7. I ordered ten minutes after the sale opened on Friday, and four of my six items have finally shipped! I didn't do rush shipping. The two remaining items are still in getting ready status and haven't been cancelled yet (fingers crossed). It is showing UPS should deliver in three days. Hopefully this gives hope to some of you - I have been stressed the last few days!

I am super excited for these beauties! I had a similar Cole Haan style when I lived in NYC and wore them 24/7. They are so comfy and go with anything.

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/cole-haan-grandpro-spectator-2-0-slip-on-women/5257006?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home%2FAll%20Results&color=black%20snake%20print%2F%20leather

8. I agree that blends can be great. It’s more the 100% poly instead of silk or whatever that really pisses me off. I like tees that are about 98% cotton and 2% random other chemicals that make them soft and stretchy :smile:
    But seriously I kept telling stitch fix “no polyester” and they kept sending 100% polyester. No!

LVinIL, rivoli, Espressa and 3 others like this.
  9. Thank you good to know! Annnnnnd skip.

JoesGirl likes this.
  10. JoesGirl likes this.
  11. Oh good that’s great news. I hope mine stops “getting ready” and starts getting shipped soon!

12. I think that jacket is so cute. It's not well-suited for my rainy part of the country but it sure looks like a fireplace kind of jacket.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice