Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m somewhat excited i’m trying to save so not looking to spend a lot of money. But I’ll keep a eye out for new gym shoes most of mine are over a year old so I need replace them. The only thing I got last year that I regretted was the Evian water spray. Don’t know why I got caught up in the hype on here but I tried it out when I got them and haven’t used it once since.

Hoping to pick up some more of those kennebunk (??) throws as gifts and a Barbour jacket since I missed out on it last year. As always, I’m excited to hear what you ladies have on your wishlist.

Reactions: erevex552
My favorite purchases from last year were the grey Paige skinny jeans, the pink Kennebunk throw, Tom Ford sunglasses and some cute outfits for my son. These items were all used constantly the past year.
This year I'm mostly looking forward to more jeans, causal Tees, beauty items, sunglasses, lounge/active wear and toddler clothing for my son. :smile: But I'm sure I'll end up with more, like shoes, sweaters, home stuff etc :smile: Can't wait for some pics to start rolling in!!

I too was thrilled to see this thread appear!

It will probably be low key shopping for me this year as I’ll be 7.5 months pregnant in the middle of July ([emoji29]) but am hoping that may free up my budget for a great leather coat or designer item that catches my eye.

My past favorite purchases have been: Laura Gellar blush trio from last years sale (amazing!), Nordstrom brand double cotton onesie sleepers for my daughter (they are so soft, a great find and would make a great gift), M Missoni dress, Marc New York leather jacket (cut so well), Kate Spade bag for work (leather has held up well for a few years now), and my glopro last year (skin looks better, huge fan). I also love picking things up for my daughter and husband, who will probably get more this year due to my “condition” [emoji23]

Anyone able to compare the Revita Lash to prescription Latisse? Latisse made my eyes look hallow and my undereye area slightly purplish. Had to discontinue it, I miss have longer and fuller lashes.

I thought it was too early to look for the anniversary thread so I’m glad to find out it’s already here! Last year I missed out on a pair of Vince suede flats which sold out the first day of the sale. I have lucked out on AGL flats coz the ones offered never seemed to fit me correctly. This time I’m on the lookout for Pedro Garcia shoes or sandals. I am new to that brand and just recently purchased a pair of the most luscious suede wedge sandals at 40% off from the Pedro Garcia online site itself (which by the way I highly recommend as it had super fast shipping from Spain to US). Thanks for starting this thread and to those who generously share their “intel!”

I am so excited for the sale this year! I was really disappointed in the designer clothing selection and hope it's better this year. I'm also hoping for some fun jewelry pieces that don't break the bank and excited to see what Beauty Bioscience (GloPro) is doing for their sets!!! It's the most wonderful time of the year!!

I can 't speak for revitalash, because I live in California and when I went to get some, I was not able to-some lawsuit or something. The sales girl told me to try the Neulash. It was buy one get one half off during sale ($150 for 2 tubes) and it is AWESOME. I used nightly for 3 months and now only 2-3 times a week. My lashes are AMAZING. I am in the second tube from last year's anniversary sale. I will DEFINITELY but again this year.
Thanks for this review @ElenaTS. I'm in California also, so I'm thinking of trying Neulash. Have you tried their product for brows? I use RevitaBrow, which I seems to work, so I'm not sure if it makes sense to switch. The little comb & brush look a bit fiddly.

Reactions: ElenaTS
Status
Not open for further replies.