Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m getting that TB black crossbody. I need a black crossbody. I think i might get the LC expandable too. Zella live in leggings, Nike socks, the black ugg wedge booties, maybe a pair of gazelles if I like the color, leith midi dress, make & modal joggers, leith cardigan. That’s my list so far. [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

I recommend consulting a dermatologist to guide and monitor any products you might want to try with your history if you haven’t already. Skinmedica is a favorite of dermatologists and most of my colleagues, both male and female, use this brand! It has hard science to back it up which is spot on. This device does help with toning to a degree but to ward off aging signs like lines and wrinkles you will need some quality products especially with your sensitivity. For your neck and chin I don’t think you will get the results that you are looking for. I wish you luck no matter what you decide. Hopefully one of the other forum doctors will weigh in. Dermatology isn’t my specialty but I do read all the literature for my own aging issues. I’m older so I definitely try and read as much as I can. Again I wish you good luck in finding the right products/devices for you!

Thanks I’ll check out this brand. The only skin care brand I use right now is eminence for face wash and serums. And I use primerose oil as a moisturizer and lavender oil to spot treat pimples. I got turned on to the brand by the spa where I get my facials. My skin is super sensitive, acme hormonal I have pcos, and I’m not old but obviously aging. I feel like I should be doing more to help preserve what I have.

I was planning on buying everything online, but i need to find a cocktail dress for a holiday party. Something nice, but not too fancy. It’s an important event and there’s a keepsake picture taken with the hosts (its a former President!) so I want it to be special too. Anyone see anything like that? The pics were hard to see on my iPad.

Also has anyone tried nuface? I was reading about electricity being used in facials to help with aging. They suggested this as a at home treatment because those facials are really pricey. I’m half interested in it as preventive measure. I feel like I’m pretty good for my age but I would like to maintain what I have I’m most concerned about my chin/neck area. I don’t want my double chin to turn into a turkey gobble. My weight has fluctuated and I feel like this is where it shows the most on me.

I’ve been using the Nuface Trinity since February and I like it a lot. The results are subtle but definitely noticeable. At least they will be noticeable to you, it’s not something that your friends and family are likely to comment on. You can use it on your chin but I don’t know if it’s safe to use on your neck. I remember reading some concerns last year when I was researching it about the possible effect the electric current could have on the thyroid.

The device needs to be used consistently, at least a few times a week. If you stop using it the results go away.

Reactions: Westie lover
I was planning on buying everything online, but i need to find a cocktail dress for a holiday party. Something nice, but not too fancy. It’s an important event and there’s a keepsake picture taken with the hosts (its a former President!) so I want it to be special too. Anyone see anything like that? The pics were hard to see on my iPad.

Oooooo, are you allowed to share which former president? I am so so curious. So cool!

I am a sucker for a fitted lace dress for fancy occasions. I think if you like to accessorize, there's a few solid color dresses that could work depending on which style you like (more fitted, fit and flare, etc.) and how dressed up you want to be. I like the Self-Portrait dresses, but I don't think those would fit for a holiday party?

Has anyone tried kut from the kloth jeans? I have the shorts and love them i was wondering about the jeans

I absolutely love their ponte knit pants that have been in the sale for the past few years. Last year I bought a pair of jeans (two sizes down) that have held up well, though still stretched out throughout the day. I also bought a pair of black jeans in the brand, and those were more TTS and did not stretch. They are a nice thick material and had a nice shape to them.

I absolutely love their ponte knit pants that have been in the sale for the past few years. Last year I bought a pair of jeans (two sizes down) that have held up well, though still stretched out throughout the day. I also bought a pair of black jeans in the brand, and those were more TTS and did not stretch. They are a nice thick material and had a nice shape to them.

Thank you [emoji4]

Thanks I’ll check out this brand. The only skin care brand I use right now is eminence for face wash and serums. And I use primerose oil as a moisturizer and lavender oil to spot treat pimples. I got turned on to the brand by the spa where I get my facials. My skin is super sensitive, acme hormonal I have pcos, and I’m not old but obviously aging. I feel like I should be doing more to help preserve what I have.
For aging products you might want to consult a dermatologist. PCOS can be difficult to find the correct products for and he/she is the best individual for deciding what’s right for you. They are experts in the medical grade lines which often yield better results as opposed to some lines found in department stores. They can also better predict which ones will be most successful with fewer negative reactions. Starting early and being consistent on a daily basis is the key to keeping aging at bay. It’s easier to prevent than correct after the signs appear. I TOTALLY agree with bag-mania regarding the neck and chin. It’s an area in which care needs to be taken. I wish you the best in getting the right combination. You are smart to start now!

Reactions: USCGirlie
Just went thru online catalog, lots of plaid. Guess it's on trend? Yay for all the white shoes, esp the booties. I'm obsessed with white shoes and bags since last Fall. Speaking of booties, NAS always has great selection. The sock bootie trend is very flattering so I'll be sure to add some. Last but not least, the Monica Vinader diamond bracelets are so pretty, but $$$. Will have to see if they look as nice on. Tho I have to say, going by cost per wear, my 2 bracelets from last NAS is down to pennies.

Reactions: cmm62
Status
Not open for further replies.