Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1673 Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    Hi everyone! It's finally that time of year again, the much anticipated Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 early access begins today!!

We know this thread is one of the most popular every year and we want to make it easy for all of you to share your purchases with one another and get everyone excited :party:

When sharing your purchases or items you are considering, please post a link to the article on Nordstrom's site in this thread. We are going to be updating this post with your favorite items shopped from the sale, too.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: We are giving away FIVE $200 giftcards to 5 different tPFers. Here is the post that shares how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

Here are some of most talked about items right now:

Leith Ribbed Shawl Cocoon Sweater
    Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Circle Cardigan
    Zella Live In High Waist Leggings
    BLANKNYC Moto Jacket
    Vince Cantara Slip-On Sneaker
    Adidas Flashback Sneaker
    Longchamp Le Pliage Expandable Tote
    MCM Sara Leather Convertible Hobo
    Diptyque Candle Set

2. Thank you!

The active wear link you posted also includes other departments once you open the link. Thanks!

Bentley1 likes this.
  3. You're awesome!!! Thank you! *doing my happy dance

Bentley1 likes this.
  4. Thank you!!!!

Bentley1 likes this.
  5. Thanks!

Bentley1 likes this.
  6. Does anyone have the link for handbags yet? The wait must mean it's going to be really good. :smile::smile::smile:

7. Oh yay ok thanks for letting me know!

vivi24 likes this.
  8. Welcome!! Getting so excited!! :nuts:

9. Thanks for posting that link! It shows a ton (make sure to scroll down through every pdf for more)

chocochipjunkie, Bentley1 and ktlady like this.
  10. Thank you!

smile1 likes this.
  11. Yay look book! Thank you SO much!
    I added so many more things to my list which used to be controlled and modest lol. I’m sure it will get smaller once I can see things on the website, fabric content, etc. Most things I’m interested in are more trendy than classic which isn’t my usual way of buying. I guess I’m bored with what I have. I haven’t seen any Valentino which someone posted early on there would be. Also haven’t seen Burberry which I’m usually interested in.
    Love that Alexander Wang denim leather jacket!

Bentley1 likes this.
  12. Thanks for the look book. Not much changed after looking at it. But I would love to see the other parts like Juniors (BP), accessories, jewelry as well. Maybe the shoes as well.

13. If anyone has any information on the Michele watches that aren’t in the catalog that would be great! Thank you, it will help me know how to allocate my budget if I get a Michele watch or not.

14. I’m also wondering about the Burberry. Did not see any in the lookbook besides sunglasses. Will they continue to add to the lookbook? Let’s hope so. Most disappointing was the handbags.

lilmountaingirl likes this.
  15. The BP and jewelry PDFs are included in the link as well!! :smile:

16. Strange I did not see them. I’ll look again

divinexjanice likes this.