Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1673 Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    Hi everyone! It's finally that time of year again, the much anticipated Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 early access begins today!!

We know this thread is one of the most popular every year and we want to make it easy for all of you to share your purchases with one another and get everyone excited :party:

When sharing your purchases or items you are considering, please post a link to the article on Nordstrom's site in this thread. We are going to be updating this post with your favorite items shopped from the sale, too.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: We are giving away FIVE $200 giftcards to 5 different tPFers. Here is the post that shares how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

Here are some of most talked about items right now:

Leith Ribbed Shawl Cocoon Sweater
    Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Circle Cardigan
    Zella Live In High Waist Leggings
    BLANKNYC Moto Jacket
    Vince Cantara Slip-On Sneaker
    Adidas Flashback Sneaker
    Longchamp Le Pliage Expandable Tote
    MCM Sara Leather Convertible Hobo
    Diptyque Candle Set

2. I too am so sorry for your loss. I wish you and your family all the best and hope your memories of your dear husband are of comfort. I always looked forward to your posts in the past and I am sure there will be more to come in the future. Take care of what is important now.

3. Disregard

4. Hey Stylish!!! Big hugs

StylishMD likes this.
  5. Adding on: My Nike staple liner socks and the navy Tory Burch flats. I’ll be shopping at garden state plaza for the majority of the items but I love short hills because even though it’s smaller it’s always where I end up finding the things that may have sold out at GSP due to less shoppers and a much more organized environment.

6. So far I've really been loving the shoes! These are ones that caught my eye:
    Cole Haan Grandpro Spectator Sneakers
    Cole Haan Tali Bow flat in leopard and black
    Gentle Souls Eugene Loafer
    Vince Darlington Flats
    Vince Camuto Pevista Bootie
    Halogen mules
    Ugg Dakota Bow Slippers

I'll probably also get some jeans and the James Perse Surplus Jacket, some jogger pants, and some cardigans.

annagirly likes this.
  7. Thanks so much for the info! I have a narrow foot as well but I’ll definitely try the half size to whole size up for this one, *hugs*.

Westie lover likes this.
  8. Have you tried Halogen cardigans in the past? I’m curious about the quality. I don’t like a cardigan that’s too thin.

9. Yes I still have two from two years ago NAS and one from last year. Good quality for the log price point and I enjoy wearing them, no pilling either.

10. Good idea!

11. Does anyone know if there will be anything from Tata Harper or Chantecaille?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

FortySomething likes this.
  12. Thanks! Last year I bought cardigans from J crew, which I love, but I don’t think that style is in the sale this year. So I’ll check out Halogen. :smile:

annagirly and mrsbagalot1222 like this.
  13. Some Baby Sale Items

Attached Files:

ktlady and ccarebear344 like this.
  14. Attached Files:

15. I was trying to post the link to the lookbook that my sweet SA sent me, but it's not allowing me to post the link and says "no preview available"

So I was just posting snapshots of the pages.

16. You’re a darling. Thank you!

Bentley1 likes this.