Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giveaway Entry
Ordered these cute mules in both the black and the snakeskin.
https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/steve-madden-trace-studded-mule-women/4933574
Wasn't sure on either pair but thought I'd take my chances... just got the snakeskin ones in... not bad. I think they would pair really cute with all denim. Haven't decided yet if I'm keeping them since I've only received this pair

Attachments

• MVIMG_20180721_123711-01.jpeg
    MVIMG_20180721_123711-01.jpeg
    217.7 KB · Views: 621
Reactions: klynneann and cmm62
Nope, it has nothing to do with 10x points. They are issuing them more often now. I confirmed it with several on the credit card side and on the shopping site/FLS side.

Someone else said give and take away notes- no, they don't ever take away notes. Once issued, they are there to be used by expiration date. If you made returns, you go into negative points and it takes longer to issue additional notes later.
Ever since they went digital with the Notes?

Just checked because of what you guys where saying. I knew I was negative but not how much. I’m negative 7700 but only need 3300 points until my next note. And have 200 in nordie notes. I went up a level and have a extra triple point day.

I went up a level too, but I wonder if it'll stay that way after my returns are credited. They sent me three e-mails letting me know I leveled up though! Something's up on the IT end

Last edited:
Reactions: GeorginaLavender
Does anyone have the 1901 Original Blazer or the Mural Stripe Blazer? I've never tried these brands before. Are they TTS? How's their quality?

2eldxl4.png

Giveaway Entry
Ordered these cute mules in both the black and the snakeskin.
https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/steve-madden-trace-studded-mule-women/4933574
Wasn't sure on either pair but thought I'd take my chances... just got the snakeskin ones in... not bad. I think they would pair really cute with all denim. Haven't decided yet if I'm keeping them since I've only received this pair

i got the black studded ones and i wasnt sure if i was in love with them too but they are pretty comfortable. i tried them on with the faux leather spanx leggings and loved them. will be easy and perfect for fall/winter.

The shipping and fulfilling this year is the worst I’ve ever seen anywhere. I’ve never waited so long for things to ship from any store at any time. I honestly haven’t a clue how all this works from an operations standpoint but I am shocked that Nordstrom has allowed this to happen. Truly an epic fail.

i'm still waiting on an order from 7/13. i tried to cancel it last week and they said it was packaged and ready to ship... yet its been a loooong time and no movement yet. i'm so annoyed. i have 2 other orders waiting to be shipped and probably 6 already shipped but have only received 3 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.