Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! So excited! I've been saving in a special budget category for months, and I'm trying not to spend any of it right now.

Missed you all! This year, we're not in a hospital 1200 miles from home! Woo hoo! I'll probably still order everything online, though.

What is my favorite thing from last year's sale? Probably my Nike Slip Ons. I wear those all of the time and always get compliments. Also the BP & Leith Cardigans. Those were worn on repeat.

I've already started a list of things I need this year. Going to pick up another pair of Zella leggings and some more Nike socks. I need a cocktail dress for a special holiday party that I'm going to this year. I'm also thinking about splurging on the T3 curling wand if its included.

I need to sell some shoes on PM or I'm not going to have space for new shoes.

Reactions: ame
Hello! So excited! I've been saving in a special budget category for months, and I'm trying not to spend any of it right now.

Missed you all! This year, we're not in a hospital 1200 miles from home! Woo hoo! I'll probably still order everything online, though.

What is my favorite thing from last year's sale? Probably my Nike Slip Ons. I wear those all of the time and always get compliments. Also the BP & Leith Cardigans. Those were worn on repeat.

I've already started a list of things I need this year. Going to pick up another pair of Zella leggings and some more Nike socks. I need a cocktail dress for a special holiday party that I'm going to this year. I'm also thinking about splurging on the T3 curling wand if its included.

I need to sell some shoes on PM or I'm not going to have space for new shoes.
Costco has T3 curling irons and hair dryers on sale!

Reactions: lettuceshop and ame
Great to see you all this year, always excited for the chatter and sale. Will be looking for some basics this year. Since last year, I moved from the Washington, DC area to Atlanta, now I have too many coats, boots and sweaters for the amount of winter we have here. Bras and tees maybe a bag are on the list. I picked up this bag in the half yearly,
_101740270.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.