Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made an exchange for a different size for an item I purchased during the 10pt days, the SA said I would keep my 10pts since it was an exchange. But when looking at my rewards balance a few days later, it was reduced significantly. I called CS and was told that the SA needed to call into the credit card department to let them know. But in the end, they credited me back my points. Just an FYI for those exchanging their 10pt purchases.

Thanks for this post!

Reactions: lisaroberts
The Leith cardigan has a lot of bad reviews on Nordstrom's site and someone here posted a picture of it with horrible shedding. I guess I dodged a bullet with them canceling my order on that one!

I have read only a couple people saying that about BFD among many reviews. I have had one of my BFD cardigans for two years and no shedding. I washed it on gentle in my lingerie bag (sold by Nordstrom at AS) and then hung dry it. No problems at all. I just received my BFD Circle cardigan in indigo and it is gorgeous. If it starts to shed, I will return it, but I don't see that happening.
great, thanks! i agree - it IS gorgeous :smile:

Reactions: p3b
The Leith cardigan has a lot of bad reviews on Nordstrom's site and someone here posted a picture of it with horrible shedding. I guess I dodged a bullet with them canceling my order on that one!

I have read only a couple people saying that about BFD among many reviews. I have had one of my BFD cardigans for two years and no shedding. I washed it on gentle in my lingerie bag (sold by Nordstrom at AS) and then hung dry it. No problems at all. I just received my BFD Circle cardigan in indigo and it is gorgeous. If it starts to shed, I will return it, but I don't see that happening.
I remember someone saying the BFD ROBE was shedding and was going back. I haven't found any shedding from my cardigan.

Anyone buy and receive the Tory Burch riding boots? Thoughts?
I have ordered the wide calf in the black which LOOK beautiful (Runner's calves)
They are backordered for a week or two which is fine
I bought a similar TB pair 5 years ago and they have gotten more beautiful with age

Reactions: ssocialitex
Anyone buy and receive the Tory Burch riding boots? Thoughts?
I have ordered the wide calf in the black which LOOK beautiful (Runner's calves)
They are backordered for a week or two which is fine
I bought a similar TB pair 5 years ago and they have gotten more beautiful with age
I got the black (in wide calf) last year and love them. I also got the brown in wide calf this year. I have not examined them fully yet, but baring any glaring issues I will keep them.

Reactions: StylishMD
I think in the last couple days someone mentioned that their BFD cardigan shed a lot (I can't find the post)... is that right? Have others had this issue? I'm finally trying to narrow down all my items and squeeze them into my budget - I like the cardigan and it was an impulse buy, but if it is a big shedder I may let it go. I wear almost all black all the time and go the blue (indigo?) colored cardigan, so shedding could be bad. Thanks!
I just bought a BFD cardigan yesterday and wore it for a bit on top of a white tshirt and it shed like CRAZY. I'm thinking of bringing it back to Nordstrom and returning it. This is my first BFD item so not sure if I got a bad one or if they're all like that.

I just bought a BFD cardigan yesterday and wore it for a bit on top of a white tshirt and it shed like CRAZY. I'm thinking of bringing it back to Nordstrom and returning it. This is my first BFD item so not sure if I got a bad one or if they're all like that.

It's true. It has to be washed once or twice to get rid of the shedding and color transfer. I got a blue one last year and my hands were blue by the end of the day from wrapping it around me so much. Washed it a few times.. no more shedding or transfer.

Just ordered the Tory boots, only because it looks like the black aren't available anymore and I wanted to get them ordered in case they sell out. I got the regular calf size so hopefully they fit. I've wanted a pair of her riding boots forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.