Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wearing the Leith Circle Cardigan in Pink Adobe today, and now I really regret getting it. It has shed all over my black turtleneck and black dress pants. I am covered completely in fuzz.

To those who werent able to get it, you lucked out.

This will sit in my closet for 2 years untouched until it gets donated now.

Oh no!! You should return it!!

I'm ready for the sale to be over. I'm sick of stalking OOS items lol. It's such a time and energy suck. Although I do enjoy this thread so much!

I am wearing the Leith Circle Cardigan in Pink Adobe today, and now I really regret getting it. It has shed all over my black turtleneck and black dress pants. I am covered completely in fuzz.

agree you should return it!
why would you not return it if you hate it?!

Reactions: ame

I would still return it. Get your money back!

Hi all, my topshop grey suede moto jacket just arrived. I bought it as an afterthought after originally buying the blankNYC grey suede moto. I thought there was no chance I would like the topshop one better cause I adored (still adore) the blankNYC one. BUT Wow... the topshop one is really great. it's higher quality than I expected and has a vintage soft look and feel to it that is really nice. It's also about 3 inches longer in the back (so a bit longer than the standard cropped moto jacket length) and the belt is removable. The thing that has really thrown me for a loop with my decision making process is that it is WAY more comfortable than the blankNYC (I'm usually a small in tops and I got a M in the blankNYC and an 8 in the topshop - I don't like super fitted jackets). It is less stiff and has more give through the shoulders for driving, etc. Crap! what to do, what to do...

Anyways, I also thought I would mention it here, because I know a lot of you have been scoping out the moto jackets, and unlike pretty much everything else the topshop jacket has kinda flown under the radar and is still available in all sizes.

Well I held off on placing an order because I was disappointed that most of the clothes I wanted were sold out (my fault for not having a card) so I finally did it last night:
Monica Vinader Friendship Chain Bracelet in Silver
Kendra Scott Eliana Bracelet in Silver
Nordstrom 3 ct CZ earrings
Nike Pro Indy Cooling Sports Bra

And maybe the TB boots. I'm not sure though.

I'm wearing it though :-/ plus I threw out the tags the day I tried it on and it fit D:
you are allowed to return stuff you have worn at nordstrom, and you don't need the tags. it's not an issue unless you are being really sketchy and returning $1000 handbags and shoes years later when you have obviously worn them and are just done with them.
just say "i wore this once and it sheds everywhere and I'm really disappointed in the quality" (in order words, be honest)

Hi all, my topshop grey suede moto jacket just arrived. I bought it as an afterthought after originally buying the blankNYC grey suede moto. I thought there was no chance I would like the topshop one better cause I adored (still adore) the blankNYC one. BUT Wow... the topshop one is really great. it's higher quality than I expected and has a vintage soft look and feel to it that is really nice. It's also about 3 inches longer in the back (so a bit longer than the standard cropped moto jacket length) and the belt is removable. The thing that has really thrown me for a loop with my decision making process is that it is WAY more comfortable than the blankNYC (I'm usually a small in tops and I got a M in the blankNYC and an 8 in the topshop - I don't like super fitted jackets). It is less stiff and has more give through the shoulders for driving, etc. Crap! what to do, what to do...

Anyways, I also thought I would mention it here, because I know a lot of you have been scoping out the moto jackets, and unlike pretty much everything else the topshop jacket has kinda flown under the radar and is still available in all sizes.
I think we need to see pics! :smile:

Someone was asking about Aquatalia boots before (can't find the post now). I'm new to the brand - just bought my first pair this sale.

I bought the suede tall waterproof boots at Nordstrom rack and the leather ones from NAS (same price). I'm keeping the suede and absolutely love them!! They're TTS, but slightly snug when I first put them on and have now stretched a bit.
I have thin calves and these fit really well over skin as well as jeans.

They also look polished enough for work and easy enough for the weekend.

Haven't worn them out yet because I'm waiting to get all my purchases and make final decisions before I wear any of it. But it's going to be really hard to say no to these!

Status
Not open for further replies.