Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked a friend who started working at Nordstrom over the holidays and all she has been told thus far are dates... She said she would update me once she hears something. I'll also ask when I stop by the store on Friday.

I moved last summer and the closet store is over an hour away now and a Rack being over 2 hours away :sad: I went from a level 3 to level 1 in the past year... Not living near a store and a Rack store has drastically decreased my spending. I still shop online but it's not the same! Hahaha!

Reactions: lovemyrescues
Would like to see the good and reliable standby...Longchamp bags and accessories.

Shoes!

Limited edition cosmetics/fragrance would be nice.

I learned last year how frustrating it could be to chase certain items, during and after the early access dates. Interestingly enough, I did score a handful of coveted (for me) items way after the sale, at deeper discounts than the "sale" prices.

Must have a game plan!

I was extremely disappointed with last year's sale. And also upset how quickly the items I bought during the anniversary sale went down further in price. And also how quickly some of those items also made their way to Nordstrom Rack with an even cheaper price. I don't think I will be buying much from this year's sale and wait til it gets cheaper a few weeks after the sale. I'm surprised no one has brought that up yet

Status
Not open for further replies.