Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Thread

1. #994 Jul 12, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2017 at 12:40 PM
    The much anticipated Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is finally here! We love seeing what all of you are shopping for and sharing with one another. To make it easy for tPF friends to see what you're buying, add links to each product page on Nordstrom - I'll be sharing my favorite picks with you all too!

Please consider supporting this community and our small, bag-loving team by clicking our Nordies link before shopping or checking out at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!

We truly appreciate your support! :heart:

2. I put an update right above my response to your suggestions no haul for me :sad:

3. Thanks so much hun appreciate it!!!

4. Yes to all of this!

5. Isn't it interesting the different paths our lives take us on? I was a stay at home, homeschool mom until 2014 when our youngest daughter graduated. She's now a college senior, other, older daughter graduated college last year. Our son goes to public school and is a HS senior. Anyway, my daughters are very interested in fashion and that is how I became more fashion savvy. The youngest is actually going to school to be a merchandiser/buyer and she has a real eye. I don't know what I'll do when she leaves home! Westie Lover, Nordies has wonderful SAs. Find one whose style you like and work with her. You don't need a bunch of clothing, but figuring out what works for you and is flattering is important. The trick is to find someone who will be honest and not just try to sell you stuff.

6. I really wish Nordstrom would do a survey with some of us who have been level 4 customers for ages and ask what we would like to see. You are right, the sale could encompass a lot more special experiences. The offerings in some departments are really lacking. Designer shoes and bag departments should be able to offer something to customers! Maybe a trunk show event, special color, limited edition something.

7. That is horrible. I would have been livid. I'm so sorry. I can't believe they couldn't pull some things together for you once they realized how off track they were.

lisaroberts and Westie lover like this.
  8. Regarding Longchamp, as much as I like the classics that they offer, it would be a nice option to have the other styles, as well. And make those Made in France, too.

The Longchamp one I was interested in this year (the expandable version) is something I already have (wanted one as backup; I really love it). And it's sold out. Maybe one will pop back later (hopefully at a lower price).

mrsbagalot1222 likes this.
  9. Just like last year and the year before, plenty of the anniversary sales items will end up cheaper on Nordstrom's website and at Nordstrom Rack. You may be able to find some items once your finance situation resolves

10. Sorry to hear that, hope everything is back on track.

Westie lover and mrsbagalot1222 like this.
  11. No, Elaine, you just want your SA to listen to you and offer valid suggestions. That isn't too much to ask. The age appropriate question can be tricky. I'm always asking my daughters if items I like are appropriate. They both have a good eye for fashion and are quite honest with me.

I love my SA. She doesn't reach out a ton but I'm okay with that. Her suggestions are good and she's a delight to spend time with. There's another gal who is also great fun but quite good to work with when I happen to stop in Nordies and my SA isn't working.

12. Aw, Mrs. Bagalot, I'm sorry. I hope it all works out in the end and that your health stays good. Hugs to you!

13. If they'd set up a little Angelina's cafe and make cups of Cafe l'Africain I'd set up a cot in the corner and stay for the duration of the sale. LOL! :biggrin:

GeorginaLavender likes this.
  14. I'm sorry this happened. Hope things are looking up for you soon.

Westie lover and mrsbagalot1222 like this.
  15. The majority of the items I buy with the exception of my annual Tom Ford sunglasses, are packed away until my birthday in September once I know everything fits!

16. I hope mine ship sooner than backorder date too!