Nordstrom 2010 Anniversary Sale L.A.M.B. Bags

The Corsaire Clutch wallet - sale price is $84.90 (same colors)

Attachments

• gray wallet1.JPG
    gray wallet1.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 93
  • grey wallet2.JPG
    grey wallet2.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 78
  • gray wallet3.JPG
    gray wallet3.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 77
  • midnight wallet.JPG
    midnight wallet.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 81
  • crimson wallet.JPG
    crimson wallet.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 75
Corsaire Fleur Crossbody Bag - same colors - sale price is $109.90

Attachments

• crimson crossbody4.JPG
    crimson crossbody4.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 75
  • crimson crossbody3.JPG
    crimson crossbody3.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 73
  • crimson crossbody2.JPG
    crimson crossbody2.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 72
  • crimson crossbody1.JPG
    crimson crossbody1.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 89
^^No, not yet. I went to our Nordies to try to see it in person, but they only got the Satchel in Black & Crimson in....no other LAMB items. Boo! I really wanted to see it IRL to make the final decision. Plus I'm wanting it in Midnight or Gray so I double struck-out. Ack!

It's still in my shopping cart on the website but I'm hoping someone will do a reveal of it so I can decide for sure....

The good news is I liked the Vane Satchel MUCH more than I thought I would. It's so much prettier IRL than in stock pics. I could see myself possibly getting one. If not now, then somewhere down the line. :smile:

Cheryl you still have time to decide on the wallet. Dont the prices go up in August?

I think you should get the wallet because its the same style as the green wallet you wanted. The double sided credit card options, great. Its so roomy with all the extra compartments. $84 is a steal for the quality of leather and size of the wallet. I say order both colors, then return the color you dont like. Thats if you live near a nordies, so returns are easy.

To score a satchel at a future sample sale for a steal would be awesome. Eventually it will get there. Tock tock tick tock....

I feel like im always waiting for either a LAMB ss or new bags and accessories.

^^And I'm always waiting for them to be marked down or get to the outlets! LOL!:biggrin:

Thanks for the advice on the wallet. I'm sure I'm going to cave in soon! There's a chance I'm driving to Houston this week so I'm hoping to get the chance to see more of these bags & possibly the wallet in person.