Nordstrom 2010 Anniversary Sale L.A.M.B. Bags

Can anyone refer me to a good Nordie's SA in So Cal? I just called my local store (Cerritos) and that SA was a bit pushy so I thought I'd check with other LA/OC lambies.

HEY! That's my store and where I took the pics!! ask for Antonia! She's there from 9-5. She was super helpful. I'm probably going to stop by on Friday again and see if they have accessories and visit other departments.

HEY! That's my store and where I took the pics!! ask for Antonia! She's there from 9-5. She was super helpful. I'm probably going to stop by on Friday again and see if they have accessories and visit other departments.

Yay! Isn't the new store gorgeous?? Thanks for the info...that grey hobo has my name on it! :P

Cerritos is my store to! Yay! All the sa's I used to go to don't seem to be there since they moved over to the new store though.. hmmm. And yes, It is a GORGEOUS store!

Thanks for pics Y! I don't know if I love any of the new bags (much more enthused by the burberry!), but I would love to go check out that red hobo! Going by tomorrow!

The new store is beautiful!! We went the first weekend it opened and the dude held my hand and said he was taking me to Mecca!! Then he walked next me me holding me like I was going to faint and kept asking "are you okay, are you breathing? In and out. in and out." LOL!!! :lolots:

He was cute!! He made sure I walked through the entire handbag section and then asked "Do you know Jimmy Choo?" I said "Not personally, but if you let me I will!!!" :graucho:

he said no! :P

Cerritos is my store to! Yay! All the sa's I used to go to don't seem to be there since they moved over to the new store though.. hmmm. And yes, It is a GORGEOUS store!

Thanks for pics Y! I don't know if I love any of the new bags (much more enthused by the burberry!), but I would love to go check out that red hobo! Going by tomorrow!

I know me too!!! I'm thinking it might be to big / wide for me though. Plus I could spend that money in other areas....like Cosmetics and shoes!

The new store is beautiful!! We went the first weekend it opened and the dude held my hand and said he was taking me to Mecca!! Then he walked next me me holding me like I was going to faint and kept asking "are you okay, are you breathing? In and out. in and out." LOL!!! :lolots:

He was cute!! He made sure I walked through the entire handbag section and then asked "Do you know Jimmy Choo?" I said "Not personally, but if you let me I will!!!" :graucho:

he said no! :P

Hilarious!!!