Nordies sale--looking for Paddy in Taupe

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies. The upcoming Nordies sale is great, 30% off. I just pre-ordered a Roche Paddy Satchel for $909 (or something close to that). Here's my problem. I know that Roche is a gray taupe color, but I really love the regular taupe. Also I have so many medium satchels I'm looking for something a little different, say a small bowler or small front pocket, last preference large front pocket style. I called 4 or 5 Nordies but ran out of steam. So if you ladies see one somewhere can you let me know which store. Thanks. And by the way Portland Nordies had a nice selection of Paddy Satchels (503) 224 6666 if you are searching for one for the sale

2. I think I got my taupe bag during the Winter sale.

3. Thanks, I don't even think they are doing taupe this year, I believe it was back in 2006. Just hoping maybe one will pop up somewhere.