Nordies has The New Tokidoki Bags..pics

1. They put them out this AM at our local store & the smaller pieces are already sold out. The Citta Rosa line is really cute, we snagged a Cocciollo for her school books & laptop.

pictures of Citta Rosa pattern.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Very cute & selling fast!!!

2. Very cute!

3. Thanks so much for posting pics!!

4. No problem, I know the print was being discussed the other night. It is so much cuter in person, I just wish it had a new Gee? I am not sure what the little guy is called, but it's the same as on the Playground & cammo print.

5. That's so cute!! Never seen them before.

6. very cute!!

7. So cute!!!! Thank you for sharing. =)

8. OMG I loooove it! i think this is the best tokidoki line yet. i have to get some of these. very cute :smile:

9. I think it's quee. I was thinking the same thing since the other editions had different quees that came with.

10. This is so cute! I might have to try to check it out at my Nordies!

11. omg I'm so glad I didn't ge the cammo for the sake of buying apiece of this line. this pattern is so much cuter and less scary looking imo

12. I called Nordstrom SCP earlier today, these bags arrived a few days ago. I have to check them out in person asap, I want a tote. =)

13. I saw the Mama? tote. it was very cute!

14. that is so cute!

15. Really? Thanks, I can't wait to see it. Have to be fast before they fly off the shelves. =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice