Nordie's Half Year Sale

Jan 21, 2007
Home of the Alamo
I just went to our local Nordstrom, and bought a large Botkier Bianca for less than half
of full price!!! I always just miss out on great deals. I've been looking at online retailers, and just couldn't find a better deal even with discount codes. My dh gave me a limit for my anniversary gift, and for once I was under. I'm very excited!
:yahoo:

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
I just went to our local Nordstrom, and bought a large Botkier Bianca for less than half
of full price!!! I always just miss out on great deals. I've been looking at online retailers, and just couldn't find a better deal even with discount codes. My dh gave me a limit for my anniversary gift, and for once I was under. I'm very excited!
:yahoo:
WOW! Congrats! Our store didn't have any of the Sashas on the sale table. They were all still full price. What color did you get? I wonder if it's an older color, maybe from last season that they found in the back (or maybe a store return?) Unless, for some reason not all the stores marked down the same bags.

You're going to love that bag. I have one myself, and its one of my favorites. I love its versatility and its so lightweight. And that leather - UGH! TDF!! Congratulations again!!

Jan 21, 2007
Home of the Alamo
I bought the bronze color. Don't know how old it is, but looks great. I'm AR, and couldn't find anything wrong with it. The only thing I am a bit leery of is since it is lightweight will it wear well with use. I use a purse over and over again. Maybe a month straight before I change it out. By the way, I live in San Antonio, TX so if anyone wants to check out the purses do so soon. I only saw one chocolate brown Botkier (Bryant satchel) left on the sale table.

bagdemon

Dec 28, 2006
I was in the Natick, MA Nordies yesterday and came home with a black Bryant satchel for nearly 1/2 off too. They still had a brown one when I left. Otherwise, the sale table was pretty much picked over.

addisonshopper

Where your BOSS at ?
O.G.
Sep 7, 2006
WASH/DC/VA
Just came back from Nordies Montgomery Mall and got a pair of Billy- berkley's
reg price 196..-- I got them for 49.00 plus tax...
sku- 83682 37021, style- WB72076E4....
THats better than getting them at Nords Rack... at 100-150...
and they fit perfectly- great cut and rinse..
Mont Mall did not have any of these left- sure you could find them at another store..