Nordie's exclusive: 7FAM Dojo in Mercer wash

candace117

Whiskey in a Teacup
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
Orange County
facebook.com
Hola everyone,
I am a bigtime Dojo lover and I have several washes, but I noticed that the Mercer wash from Nordstrom fits slightly tighter than the others I have and I was wondering if any of you had that issue? How much will they stretch to your body compared to the others? Just curious if I need to go on a little diet cause they are TDF and so sleek and I want to wear them all the time :shame:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
California
I kind of noticed that too. Mine are capris that I got from Macy's, (I forget which wash) and they're slightly tighter than my other ones.

claireZk

Jun 18, 2007
The sizing of 7FAM jeans just seems to vary a LOT based on wash... I have some pairs that are crazy tight and other pairs fall off my butt and they're all the same size :confused1:

I have a Mercer skirt and it seems pretty true to size for me...

priiin

Nov 14, 2007
No, I don't think it's because you gained wait :biggrin: The sizes tend to vary by wash, although my Mercer wash jeans are true to size. It's different for everyone though!