Nordies Designer Sale 40% Off-Presale Now

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys -
    Quick FYI: Nordstrom is having their Designer Sale on June 4th, but the presale is happening right now. 40% off most Designers including Chloe, YSL, Burberry, D&G, Jimmy Choo, and Marc Jacobs.

According to my SA, Phil.. It's
    YSL - Muses and Downtowns
    Burberry - Denim Quilted
    Chloe- Almost all Chloes except metallics
    Jimmy Choo - All Jimmy Choos including Ramona, Marin
    Marc Jacobs - Satchels without names if that makes sense

It's definitely worth checking out. Good hunting, Ladies.

** Oops, sorry - Forgot to Mention my Nordstrom is Valley Fair and some of the styles were going really fast**

2. Ohhh...I have been eyeing Jimmy Choos all morning, but I can't buy another bag right now! GRRR...oh, what the heck, I'm going to call anyway.

3. Aw man...I wish I knew what the MJ "satchels without names" are. :sad:

4. Is this happening at all Nordies? Can I just call and ask which ones are on sale? TIA! :smile:

5. I just called the nordies at park meadows, they are not having a sale

6. ^ Actually last week a SA told me that the Park Meadows Nordstrom would be putting bags on sale June 6th. I was just hoping they might be doing a pre-sale I was unaware of. Thanks anyways!

7. Hmm...I know the Nordstrom Half Yearly starts on June 6. My SA told me the Designer Stuff, at Valley Fair goes on sale, a few days earlier as a courtesy to their higher end customers as the half-yearly tends be a madhouse.

The presale seemed to be on the hush hush, as none of the prices were marked and my SA needed a special pricing gun. But it's definitely worth looking into. I'll do some recon during lunch and get back with more details.

8. YES!!! The pre-sale is on ALL Nordstrom boutiques. The one at Valley Fair Mall (San Jose) has TONS of Chloe, D&G, Marc Jacobs, YSL, Jimmy Choos on sale. Ask for my favorite SA, Georgette! 408-248-2180. Goodluck!

9. OMG!!! I want a YSL Downtown!

10. I went to Seattle nordstrom yesterday, they just have chloe , burberry mark down, and i have asked the SA if the YSL Downtown or muse or Gucci bags marked down yet they said they don't know yet ,no preorder yet.
    Do u know what color of downtown bag is on sale and how many % they marked down ?

11. I'm a bit frustrated. My Nordstrom in Park Meadows keeps denying there is a pre-sale. They suggested I call back June 4th to see what will be included in the sale on June 6th.

12. I did some recon and found there is a presale on June 4. If you shop at the Nordstrom in Valley Fair, my SA, Philomena, can help you.

13. i called the vally nordstrom, no downtowns are on sale, the only one left of muse is the olive color according to the sa. :confused1:

14. Lala, I saw one this afternoon in black. I guess it sold out fast!

15. Is it including designer shoes as well??