Nordies Designer Sale 40% Off-Presale Now

Apr 23, 2007
Hey guys -
Quick FYI: Nordstrom is having their Designer Sale on June 4th, but the presale is happening right now. 40% off most Designers including Chloe, YSL, Burberry, D&G, Jimmy Choo, and Marc Jacobs.

According to my SA, Phil.. It's
YSL - Muses and Downtowns
Burberry - Denim Quilted
Chloe- Almost all Chloes except metallics
Jimmy Choo - All Jimmy Choos including Ramona, Marin
Marc Jacobs - Satchels without names if that makes sense

It's definitely worth checking out. Good hunting, Ladies.

** Oops, sorry - Forgot to Mention my Nordstrom is Valley Fair and some of the styles were going really fast**

titania029

O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Dallas
Ohhh...I have been eyeing Jimmy Choos all morning, but I can't buy another bag right now! GRRR...oh, what the heck, I'm going to call anyway.

Melly

O.G.
Dec 3, 2006
Denver
^ Actually last week a SA told me that the Park Meadows Nordstrom would be putting bags on sale June 6th. I was just hoping they might be doing a pre-sale I was unaware of. Thanks anyways!

Apr 23, 2007
Hmm...I know the Nordstrom Half Yearly starts on June 6. My SA told me the Designer Stuff, at Valley Fair goes on sale, a few days earlier as a courtesy to their higher end customers as the half-yearly tends be a madhouse.

The presale seemed to be on the hush hush, as none of the prices were marked and my SA needed a special pricing gun. But it's definitely worth looking into. I'll do some recon during lunch and get back with more details.

Mar 28, 2006
California
YES!!! The pre-sale is on ALL Nordstrom boutiques. The one at Valley Fair Mall (San Jose) has TONS of Chloe, D&G, Marc Jacobs, YSL, Jimmy Choos on sale. Ask for my favorite SA, Georgette! 408-248-2180. Goodluck!

LaLa06

O.G.
Jul 20, 2006
I went to Seattle nordstrom yesterday, they just have chloe , burberry mark down, and i have asked the SA if the YSL Downtown or muse or Gucci bags marked down yet they said they don't know yet ,no preorder yet.
Do u know what color of downtown bag is on sale and how many % they marked down ?

Melly

O.G.
Dec 3, 2006
Denver
I'm a bit frustrated. My Nordstrom in Park Meadows keeps denying there is a pre-sale. They suggested I call back June 4th to see what will be included in the sale on June 6th.

filoli

May 25, 2007
I did some recon and found there is a presale on June 4. If you shop at the Nordstrom in Valley Fair, my SA, Philomena, can help you.

LaLa06

O.G.
Jul 20, 2006
i called the vally nordstrom, no downtowns are on sale, the only one left of muse is the olive color according to the sa. :confused1: