Nordie Rack - Sunnies

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to Nordstrom Rack in Sawgrass Mills and they had tons of Sunnies. All styles and shapes..

They were all for $69.99 to 64.99 with the goregous cases..

They also has several bags and Gucci Sunnies... for $79.99 to 74.99.

2. Wow I wish I had one close by - mall of america is closest for me :sad:

You are making me drool!

3. the rack is the best and if you don't see the sunnies cases just ask at the register they have tons :O)

4. MEE TOO :drool:

5. I also get my Coach sunglasses from there. I tend to loose glasses so I really don't want to pay a lot for them.

6. i was about to start whining about not having one close by (mall of georgia is so far from home that i might as well make a trip to the outlet instead)...

instead of whining, i checked out the nordstrom's website and LO AND BEHOLD there is one coming intown!!!!!!! :yahoo:

(have mercy on my wallet!)

Nordstrom Rack Buckhead Station (#782)
    One Buckhead Loop NE, Suite 210
    Atlanta, GA 30326

Hours:
    Coming Soon!
    Grand Opening April 22, 2010!

7. #7 Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
    Haha!!!! You made me want to go check out nordstrom's website for a rack and YAY!!! Houston, TX is getting one also!!! I used to have to go visit my sister in San Antonio to get to shop at one! :yahoo: our wallets better watch out!!

Oh yeah I forgot to add Houston, TX Nordstrom Rack Grand Opening is Feburary 25, 2010!!! WOOOHOOO!!

8. We lost our location in Hurst, TX but then they opened up a new one in Southlake which is even closer to where I live.

9. thanks Johnnie for the post - I agree help my wallet hahahaha

10. Oooo I love love Nordstrom Rack too!! Great deal for the Sunnies!!

11. I'm thinking of buying a pair of sunnies with my PCE... are they really worth the money? How long do they normally last? Do they scratch very easily? TIA!

12. I love Coach sunnies. I'm still using a pair I paid full price for 3 years ago. I think it's time for a new pair. I didn't realize Nordstrom Rack had them. I'll have to check them out next time I'm in there.

13. And don't forget to ask for the case--old school: egg-shape, khaki, classic brown Cs--at the register. :smile: I got my Nadias in black/gray sig from the Rack and they had the cases when you checked out. WAY better selection than at the outlet (it's interesting, too, that the Rack is 3 stores down from the Coach outlet at our mall)! Same prices 65-69. :smile:

14. The Rack is the best place to find designer sunglasses under $100!