Nordie Rack - Sunnies

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to Nordstrom Rack in Sawgrass Mills and they had tons of Sunnies. All styles and shapes..

They were all for $69.99 to 64.99 with the goregous cases..

They also has several bags and Gucci Sunnies... for $79.99 to 74.99.

2. Wow I wish I had one close by - mall of america is closest for me :sad:

You are making me drool!

3. the rack is the best and if you don't see the sunnies cases just ask at the register they have tons :O)

4. MEE TOO :drool:

5. I also get my Coach sunglasses from there. I tend to loose glasses so I really don't want to pay a lot for them.

6. i was about to start whining about not having one close by (mall of georgia is so far from home that i might as well make a trip to the outlet instead)...

instead of whining, i checked out the Nordstrom's website and LO AND BEHOLD there is one coming intown!!!!!!! :yahoo:

(have mercy on my wallet!)

Nordstrom Rack Buckhead Station (#782)
    One Buckhead Loop NE, Suite 210
    Atlanta, GA 30326

Hours:
    Coming Soon!
    Grand Opening April 22, 2010!

7. #7 Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
    Haha!!!! You made me want to go check out nordstrom's website for a rack and YAY!!! Houston, TX is getting one also!!! I used to have to go visit my sister in San Antonio to get to shop at one! :yahoo: our wallets better watch out!!

Oh yeah I forgot to add Houston, TX Nordstrom Rack Grand Opening is Feburary 25, 2010!!! WOOOHOOO!!

8. We lost our location in Hurst, TX but then they opened up a new one in Southlake which is even closer to where I live.

9. thanks Johnnie for the post - I agree help my wallet hahahaha

10. Oooo I love love Nordstrom Rack too!! Great deal for the Sunnies!!

11. I'm thinking of buying a pair of sunnies with my PCE... are they really worth the money? How long do they normally last? Do they scratch very easily? TIA!

12. I love Coach sunnies. I'm still using a pair I paid full price for 3 years ago. I think it's time for a new pair. I didn't realize Nordstrom Rack had them. I'll have to check them out next time I'm in there.

13. And don't forget to ask for the case--old school: egg-shape, khaki, classic brown Cs--at the register. :smile: I got my Nadias in black/gray sig from the Rack and they had the cases when you checked out. WAY better selection than at the outlet (it's interesting, too, that the Rack is 3 stores down from the Coach outlet at our mall)! Same prices 65-69. :smile:

14. The Rack is the best place to find designer sunglasses under $100!