NORCAL purseforum luncheon pics!!!!

pursegalsf said:
I'm glad you gals like the party favor. The hardwork paid off :biggrin: I hate that pic of me! I won't go out the night before next time, the hangover didn't feel so good. The cosmopolitans did help :graucho:

Thanks to all of you that attended. I love the purse forum more because of you ladies. It will be way better next time.

What are you talking about! :huh: ...you looked fabulous! Everyone... Pursegalsf is really beautiful IRL ....the pics don't do her justice!

That was soo much fun, and you all were the sweetest group of people...I really loved it! We had great laughs and felt really comfortable with each other! We definitely have to do this again, the Valleyfair suggestion is great and Pnay71 we may take you up on your offer....maybe we can do a potluck?!, like snacks or appetizers?
Anyway, thank you again PURSEGALSF AND KYLIEREESE for the favors that was soo incredibly sweet and thoughtful :love: ! KylieReese your daughter is so well behaved and cute as button! I'm so happy that I found this forum, I never would have met such wonderful people otherwise! BTW, :shame: I'm the one with the Fendi Black Spy.

lovebags said:
Looks like you guys had fun. So jealous!!! I love the party favor. That's so sweet of you pursegalsf for takin the time to make it.:biggrin:

It did take time to do it. I had a hard time choosing the chocolates. I had to use hot glue gun to do the ribbons and burned myself a few times :noworry: It's okay, it was all worth it :biggrin:

Oh and the gold wrapped chocolate is Ferrero Rocher. It's hazelnut and chocolate. Yummy!!!

Gotta love it! What a bunch of fabulous gals. Thanks for sharing pics. LOVE the bag lineups & bags on the banquette photos.

The party favors are the cutest darn things-nice job PursegalSF!
That restaurant looks cozy.

HEY- Who's got the stripey
PAUL SMITH bag? - I have that one too;)

Sooo jealous!!! That looks like an amazing time ladies! What a group of bags and ladies... and kylie reese- your daughtr is adorable!!!!

I'm glad this forum brought people together... hopefully there will be some new friendsips!!

Thanks for sharing your pics. It looks like you guys had a great time. I really like the photos of you guys lined up holding your bags. So many fab bags in one room is just overwhelming! The favors are cute too. Mmmm...chocolate. :P