Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!

1. I leave the house for 45 min and guess what was hanging on my door upon my return??
    The delivery slip for my pre loved beauty!!! Arfgggg!!!!

I was NOT expecting it to arrive so soon! I just ordered it last Thursday and it's travelling all the way from California to Toronto. Now that was quick!!!
    It will be available for pick up tomorrow after 1:00 at my local postal depot. I can't believe it, the only time I leave the house it arrives!!!

I must say that I am very impressed with the extremely quick shipping as I was not expecting it until at least Wednesday. :smile:

2. Lol! Didn't we just talk about thisss? We made a pact that this is life or death and we are not to leave the house until we get it!! :lecture:

3. Lol you can try calling your local post if five by 7-8 and see its arrived there. That's what I usually do when I miss a delivery

4. OH man sucks :tdown:

5. Lol!!! I know, crazy huh? Ugh... I'm so bummed!

6. Great idea!! :smile:

7. I know the feeling. So sorry you missed the delivery.

8. Hate this! At least you'll be able to open it tomorrow! :smile:

9. I just called and it's waiting for me now!! I don't have to wait until tomorrow after all!!! Yay! :smile:

Reveal coming soon.... :smile:

10. Yay!! Cant wait!!

11. yay lets see

12. Lets.see!!! ;)

13. I know how you feel. At this moment you wish that you had never stepped out of the house. Another waiting game :sad:

14. That is so sad! It happened to me with my red speedy!