noooo!! please be a dream!!!

Definately call the department stores! They should all carry that bag, I can't imagine that bag being sold out, no way!! The Coach store will not order more for stock in the store? There was none on display?

*Why don't you pay cash?

Coach will order anything for you if they have it in their inventory with any major credit card or even with a debit card. You can even go in and pay for an order with cash, I believe. I would go back to the store and ask to speak with a manager, and they should be able to research whether they can order the bag for you right then. They also waive the shipping fee when you order from a Coach store by going into the store, rather than online.

There's a good possibility the bag will be available at department stores. Sometimes Macy's, Nordstrom, etc. receive Coach items before the Coach stores, but other times they get the bags several weeks later. I would call my local dept. store and ask if they will be receiving that particular bag. Perhaps they'd be willing to call you when it comes in.

As for Coach customer service, my experience has not been very positive. They have weird policies about shipping, etc. and will typically lose the sale rather than break with policy.

Good luck!

amanda

&

Jov

You gave great suggestions and solutions.. thank you sooooo much.. i really appreciate it:shame:

//--------------------------//

Greenie

Thank you for your support dear :biggrin: oh and Greenie my God i love that cat in your pic soooooooo funny..!! i am showing it like crazy to my family :lol:

//------------------------//

oranGetRee

awwww thanks a lot for your great great support:shame:
you know i learned something from this.. if you see something just graaaaaaaaaaaaap it!! spend an hour in the store and decide:idea: !! dont leave until you completely realize how much damage you might cause to yourself if its gone!! specially after leaving it for 4 days
and i am cheering up now.. <whispering: see my last post down!!!!>

Shyloo
He was sooooooooooooo unbelievably careless!! havent seen anyone like that!! my God.. Sales persons always run like crazy and make phone calls or check their data bases when you are in a situation like that.. but he was just as cold as a cube of ice :Push:

tln

&

ILoveCoach

Thank you soooo much for your great solutions.. i appreciate it a lot!! :shame:

//-----------------------//

fashionfrenzy

thank soooooo much fashionfrenzy for the great suggestion..:biggrin: !! as i told u the sales person was as cold as ice!! the manager idea never came to my mind!! great ideas u are giving me here!!

//-------------------------//

valerieb

awwwwwww thank your so much for ur incredible support:shame:
you have so many solutions here.. and they are all sooooooo helpful!!
so far customer service for coach's site (as in replying to my questions)
was great.. you dont feel you are emailing an answering machine at least!!

//---------------------------//

i just want to thank you all agaaaaaaaaaaaain for all your great responces and support:shame:

guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

:nuts:yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :nuts:

with all of your great support:love: .. i didnt pay attention to that icy cube sales person :sick: who said: "its even gone in our other branch here" while he never even picked up a phone or typed a computer to ask!! :evil:

so i got the other branch's number (in another city). -we have two branches here only!!-

and started to storm their phone with ringing!! for the first one and half hour they didnt reply!!:Push:
and my hope was fading !! i even called back the other store to make sure i havent got the phone number wrong! :worried:

they finally answered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
their sales person said they had the very LAST ONE in white!!!!!! and that even gold was gone!!

i saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaid i want it!!! how what and when!!!!!!!!!!!

he said i can hold it for you for tonight only!! u have to handle us half the price tonight!!
i said okay will diposite that in ur other branch here and you better start delivering it!!!

so i hasteled to my local store again and paid the amount.. and told them i'll inspect it when it arrives.. before i pay the rest!!!!!

its expected to arrive in a few days..maybe as early as saturday!!

lets wait and see :amuse:

yayyy Vanilla!! You did it! Congrats... and enjoy your new bag. I'm so happy for you cuz I know you have been waiting for this bag for quite some time now. Now your next quest...

Irissy said:
yayyy Vanilla!! You did it! Congrats... and enjoy your new bag. I'm so happy for you cuz I know you have been waiting for this bag for quite some time now. Now your next quest...
awwwwwww thanks Irissy!! :shame:
yes thats true i've been waiting for it..:love: almost made its pic my desktop's wallpaper for i dont have to open files when i want to look at the pic for the millionth time!!!<<dont we all just do that!! ;)

//-------------------------//

oranGetRee
&
Jov
&
pseub

thank you sooooooo sooooooo much :biggrin: !! oh ofcourse i'll do!! as soooon as i get it you'll be all the first one to see it:love: !!!
i should start taking photography lessons for that!! <<worse photographer ever!! i could make the pretiest place in the world look pure UGLY with a click of my cam!! :lol: