NOOOO MORE!!! My NEW purchases and my last :( **PICS**

guancia

gimme more!
Sep 2, 2006
Sooo... I went to the outlet today hoping to just get a few things for my RAOK buddy, and maybe the white pebbled ergo hobo for me. Sadly they didn't have the medium ergo, just the large ergo hobo, ergo tote and the flap but not my dream purse. :crybaby:(If you don't know which one it is, it's the purse that Kimmie just bought for $121 at the outlets!!) Anyways.... I spent quite awhile there with my friends and couldn't decide on anything, until FINALLY I saw it. (I think I passed it 5 times) So without further ado....

CHOCOLATE ERGO TOTE! and.... PATENT MAGENTA WRISTLET!!!
IMG_1014.jpg
IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1015.jpg
IMG_1024.jpg

Please excuse the jammie pictures... :biggrin:

Sadly I am no longer allowed to buy ANY coach bags. I have been wanting a brown bag for so long that I HAD to have this. But when I told my DBF, he wasn't too thrilled and I understand why. So I promised him that this would be my last. :girlsigh:

You picked out a gorgeous bag. I love your patent magenta wristlet, too. I've been looking for that one to no avail to match my patent magenta mini skinny. I think I'm done buying bags, too! If I get anymore I won't be able to focus on loving the ones I have so it's not a good thing too have too many.

Thanks all!! It was this one or one of the factory bags for only $62 but I haddd to get this one, it just seemed like something I would love a bit more.

oopsididitagain, I found the wristlet randomly on a table so I grabbed it, I'm pretty confident that I got the last one. I just loved the colour!

omg love the ergo.... your outlet had pink patent wristlets!?!? I'm so jealous, I asked my SA yesterday if they had anything patent and she said no

They had light blue patent wristlets at my outlet. I probably should have went with the light blue but I couldn't put down the magenta. Try calling the outlet again, they may have something now?