Books & Music Nook Lending thread

@SunglassLove- I'm ordering mine now (LazyBF) and was going to keep it wrapped up under my fireplace(no tree either, LOL) but this thread is making me too excited, I'm going to charge it and head back here as soon as it arrives!!!

@SunglassLove- I'm ordering mine now (LazyBF) and was going to keep it wrapped up under my fireplace(no tree either, LOL) but this thread is making me too excited, I'm going to charge it and head back here as soon as it arrives!!!

You're lucky! The one time I wish mine was lazy, he was actually efficient. And normally he can't wait and lets me open presents early (little kid syndrome on his part LOL) but this year he's holding fast. :sad:

I have an iPad and use the Nook app...I'm assuming I can lend even though I have an iPad instead of a Nook. :shrugs:

The only one I have so far that is lendable is "Simply from Scratch" by Alicia Bessette.

I have mine!!!! I'm currently in love with it :love:

Anyone have any recommended books? I have downloaded some but none to loan out yet... or at least I don't think they are lendable... LOL I'm still figuring out the quirks!

Sunglass Love if it is lendable it has a little decal that's smiling, and it says lend me next to it

Is this in your library list?? I got one for Xmas (sooooooo was hoping to see it under the tree YAY!!) and have bought three books so far. Does anyone know what criteria makes them lendable?? Like is it mostly the older books, certain others, etc.?

I have Someday My Prince Will Come, by Jerramy Fine. It's a very funny, amusing memoir... if you like the Shopaholic style of book you'll love this one.

If anyone wants to borrow it let me know!