Food Noodles & Company: What are your favorite dishes?

Jesssh

Jan 20, 2012
This has recently become my favorite place for a takeout cheat meal since I try to eat low carb most of the time. :P (I don't keep pasta in the house.)

What are your favorite meals at Noodles & Company? (Web site is noodles.com.)

My favorites are:

Steak Stroganoff! :drool:

Spaghetti & Meatballs (half spicey - because I love spaghetti but I don't dare make it at home)

Pad Thai with fried tofu or shrimp

Bangkok Curry (this one is not too bad in the calorie dept)

I want to try the asparagus di parma (available for a limited time) but I don't know if I'll like it as well as my favorites. I should branch out.

What are your favorites?

May 22, 2014
Texas
I avoided this place forever! I thought the idea of having all these different flavors, Asian, Italian, American was unappetizing but I tried it out one day and have to say that it is pretty decent. So far my favorites are the pesto dish, the Japanese pan noodles and the Bangkok curry. I don't like their meats though so I usually don't get any but I like their side Caesar salad. The med wrap is also really really good.

Jesssh

Jan 20, 2012
OMG the Fig & Pig Flatbread is TDF. It's a fall special. Carmelized onions, pork, feta, parm cheese, balsamic-fig infused oil and arcadian lettuce mix. It tastes like an artisan pizza. It's a little sweet. :smile:

http://www.noodles.com/fall/

Didn't love the buffalo chicken mac n cheese as much. It was just ok. Maybe a little better than ok, but, you know, there's the guilt factor. :P