None of the premium bags in stock - how weird is that??

CoeurVernis

Glass Addict
O.G.
Jan 28, 2008
Sorry, this will be kinda long rant, but I have to share this coz it makes me really angry.

So, I decided to get me a really nice Bag in black, so I wanted to gor for either the Mahina Stellar or a Suhali Lockit.

As I plan to make a trip to the store on coming tuesday I thought I call them to put the items on hold for me or at least wanted to have confirmed that they are in stock. So the Sa at the call center asked me three times if I am right by wanting a Stellar because there was only a Solar. A bit angry I told him that those were brand new in the line and I was right asking for Stellar. So he finally found it and I requested the pm in black. "there is only the GM in Anthracite" - "No, I want PM in NOIR!":cursing: "There is none in stock and I can't tell you if there will come one." WTF??? in a nosey voice offered me to put me on the Waitlist ("but I am afraid it is rather long as this is a very limited bag") and they would call me if there comes one in so they can do a charge on delivery parcel as I stated that I live 2 hrs drive away from my store. Would YOU buy a € +2k bag without seeing it IRL??? So I asked for Suhali Lockit MM in Black. Also NOT IN STOCK! :mad: And they can't tell me if or when there will come one because it is an exclusive bag and there are not that much produced. "But I can offer you to put you on the list and we will call you as soon as we get one in and then get it to you with a charge on delivery parcel or you come then and have a look at it" This was the moment where I asked myself if they care about customers or what? I mean, is Vuitton just mass producing Mono because this is the most sold thingy? The black Suhali is out of stock since I bought my Azur NF more than a month ago.

Though I thought I give it another try and asked if one of the two other stores had a Suhali Lockit to have it shipped to my store and the woman from the call center gave me a laugh (!!!) and said "No, we don't ship between the stores":pout:

I am that angry that I have the feeling right now that I'd like to talk to the Store Manager on tuesday and ask them about their idea of customer service.

Anyone else had the same issues?

Yeah, I agree that call center isn't the best if it's coming to customer service. At one point I managed to talk directly to the supervisor at the call center and from that day on I deal with her only. She is very helpful and always try to find what I'm looking for.

As for the Stellar - I noticed that they are not available for purchase through the e-store. And was told that it's one time shot low in quantities. If you have a regular SA at your store I would call her and ask if she can find you one. I bought the Stellar in Ciel and was told that it was the only one they got in.

Good luck!

The thing here in Austria is that you CAN'T call the store, you always get the call center and they refuse to connect you with the store. The only possibility to get the SA is when they call you.

That's awful!!!

I just bought my noe a month or so ago...I called my store and asked if they had it. They didn't, but they put me on hold, came right back and said that there was one in the LV Atlantic City store. Then they transferred me to that store, I bought it, and it arrived the next morning! I mean, when they saw that they didn't have it, they immediately tried to find one for me and make sure that I got it promptly.

Of course, finding a noe is much easier than finding a rare, wait listed bag..lol.

I did have to pay a shipping fee, but it wasn't much, and it came overnight.

I can't believe that they weren't more accomodating to you...especially when buying a really special bag, you know?

Crazy. My DH bought me Mahina Clutch from the Vienna Store a while back and he said the CS wasn't that great over there.

CS is horrible there. You get better service at H&M than in the Vienna store. the SAs there seem to be not interested in serving you well because there are so much customers everyday that they make their money, good service or not... Really sad.

I am sorry you are going through that. My store has always been so helpful. they will hold bags for me, and connect me directly to the store anytime I want to talk to my SA. I really hope you find the bag you are wanting. GL

Ugh - what a frustrating experience. I would expect better phone service while ordering take out food, let alone from a luxury brand call centre. :-s

Perhaps it's time for a little bit of a mini break trip ? :graucho:

So frustrating! I can understand that a brand new bag like the Stellar might be a little hard to get hold of. The Suhali Lockit is a permanent line though - you'd think the store would have at least ONE in stock, and if not then they should actually make an effort to find you one!!

I find it really sad that we have three stores on Michigan Ave in Chicago in that case.
One in Nordstroms, one in Saks, and the main store. But yet you can't buy the bag you want...thats not ok.