Non-Victoria's Secret Bras?

Kleio

Mar 30, 2011
Hello, dear TPF-ers!

Victoria's Secret has always been my go-to place for lingerie, but I'm coming to the realization that their bras just never achieve for me the cleavage that I'm looking for. Even when I wear their push-up bras, I find that there's still a significant gap between my breasts. FYI, I'm a relatively small-chested woman (a small B). I was wondering if the super-knowledgable ladies of TPF could perhaps recommend any other lingerie stores which sell bras that would achieve that oh-so-sexy deep-cleavage effect that I crave.

Thanks in advance, lovely TPF-ers!

Elissabeta

I always smile...
Jun 28, 2009
I have a Calvin Klein bra that gives great cleavage. They might be worth checking out!

I agree CK is the best for me too , I have old B ..new C cup but sometimes wearing CK push up , than everybody ask me if I did boob job and why ?:!!!! ... its always so funny ....:roflmfao: . I have a lots of VS ...but not wearing them that often like my all collection of CK , very comfy , very simple and ...highly recomended !!!!

Liliers

Apr 24, 2011
Hello, dear TPF-ers!

Victoria's Secret has always been my go-to place for lingerie, but I'm coming to the realization that their bras just never achieve for me the cleavage that I'm looking for. Even when I wear their push-up bras, I find that there's still a significant gap between my breasts. FYI, I'm a relatively small-chested woman (a small B). I was wondering if the super-knowledgable ladies of TPF could perhaps recommend any other lingerie stores which sell bras that would achieve that oh-so-sexy deep-cleavage effect that I crave.

Thanks in advance, lovely TPF-ers!

I am also on the same hunt as you!! I always buy my bras from Victoria's Secret, but want to try some other places. Thanks for all those that replied, you helped me out too :smile:

caarlyntryl

Fana des chausseurs
O.G.
Jul 7, 2008
Calvin Klein + DKNY are amazing and very similar in how they fit (I find that I can downsize in band with no overbearing tightness) - these are my go-to brands. Great for push-up or regular cleavage.

Huit, which I usually find on figleaves.com. Runs small in the cup, but wow.

Wolford, but I only buy it when on sale (otherwise retail for bras is ~$145, but I just picked one up for $45). The push-up one they make is great.

Aerie (by American Eagle) has really cute cotton bras that seem to last well and give comfortably significant cleavage.

SunglassLove

Troublemaker!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2009
i second Gilly Hicks! if you have an Abercrombie and Fitch outlet near you, you might find CRAZY deals - i got a bra for $4! (retail $40+)

When they had their 40% off the whole store deal... I got 7 bras for $80!

They are specially priced 2 for $40 always... or $34.50 each. I've only worn them the past week (save yesterday) and can honestly say that the rest of my bras are going in the trash! I wore one of my VS bras yesterday and it felt terrible in comparision.

I think they are designed more with the smaller-boobed in mind... :biggrin:

layd3k

O.G.
Jun 1, 2010
I love CK, but I think the best push-up for me was a bra I bought from triumph. It REALLY worked! I am a B and it made me look like a C!

Also, didn't Paris Hilton come out with a bra line a few years ago or something? I remember there were pics of her wearing the bras she designed and honestly it looks like that girl has boobs whenever she wore one of her "Creations"!LOL :P