Non-Responsive Seller !!

yukon4

Jul 3, 2008
I bought a bag (legacy teal shoulder) from "medicalschool05" and paid immediately by CC and fhis was on Sept 15 - Monday.
Per her payment rules, she ships 5-7 days after payment and only ships out on Tues, Wed, and Thurs via Federal Express with signature. I really have no problem with all that. I have a confirmed address, but it's a P.O. Box. I thought she would contact me for a physical address, but as yet, not a word from her.
Well it's been 15 days and I have sent 2 emails - 1 a couple of days ago and then today, just for follow up to see when I might receive my bag as I was excited to get. No response at all. So I sent another one tonight, as I am getting a little irritated and I asked her that if she wasn't going to send the bag to me, to please let me know.

I am concerned that if I wait to long, I will not be to file a claim, any suggestions?
She has 100% feedback and Toolhaus has nothing that would indicate this behavior. I don't want to be hostile or nasty, but I think this is excessive and uncalled for.
Any help and suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance

Did you pay with Paypal ?
I would file a claim thru them , you can always close it , if she responds and sends the purse or escalate to get your money back.

I am surprised they didn't refund immediately. If they only ship Fed Ex and your confirmed address was a P.O. Box they can't just contact you for a physical address and still be covered by Paypal. Did the auction state no P.O. Boxes.

Regardless it has been enough time, file non-received (how did you get 15 days...?)

I couldn't find a eBay userID for medicalschool05

Last edited:
I am surprised they didn't refund immediately. If they only ship Fed Ex and your confirmed address was a P.O. Box they can't just contact you for a physical address and still be covered by Paypal. Did the auction state no P.O. Boxes.

Regardless it has been enough time, file non-received (how did you get 15 days...?)

I couldn't find a eBay userID for medicalschool05

Sorry it is "medschool05" and sometimes I can't count, - 12 days and still no word. No, it did not anything about PO boxes. They reason on Fed ex is that it's easiest due to their business they run. Again I have no problem if she had come back and said no PO and refunded. But I do have a problem with no communication of any kind and no bag or money.

Update: I filed the claim with Paypal and also with Ebay. Still no response of any kind. So I have escalated the claim to just get my money back. I must say I am not happy about this, as I really wanted that bag. Since the action was won, the extra pics of the bag have been removed.

Update: I filed the claim with Paypal and also with Ebay. Still no response of any kind. So I have escalated the claim to just get my money back.
Seller finally responded and has sent the bad, unfortunately, I had already left FB, a negative showing how unhappy I was. I have also canceled the claim.

you cancelled the claim before actually getting the bag?
i would say wait till it arrives first before cancelling, as you can't open another claim once closed.

Another update: I did cancel the claim as stated. She emailed with the shipping info and it will be here Tuesday. She is upset that I felt I needed to file a claim. I did give her a negative stating about the no communication, item not received, claim filed and maybe fraud, and zero on all stars, My first one ever to give, and to be honest, I did not like it, and would like to take it back. Which, I have contacted Ebay to see about doing that. Yes, if it does not come on Tuesday, then I will contact my credit card and take care of it that way.
I am sorry you lost out so much money and not even getting the phone ! It is not fun when things like this happen. I do hope you get yours resolved. Mine was not that much money, and I can only imagine you must feel sick about it, not to mention angry !!