Non-responding/Non-paying bidders lately?

I had someone send me an offer on a VERY expensive bag and I accepted it.......she never paid and then sent me a random email saying, "Oh, I think this bag is going to be too small for me, sorry."

It's like, WTF????? Why would you send an offer for a $$$$ bag and then say "Ooops, wrong size." People are just rude.

I had someone send me an offer on a VERY expensive bag and I accepted it.......she never paid and then sent me a random email saying, "Oh, I think this bag is going to be too small for me, sorry."

It's like, WTF????? Why would you send an offer for a $$$$ bag and then say "Ooops, wrong size." People are just rude.
If it was official offer, you could hold her to it. Did you accept the offer? Because that is supposedly as binding an agreement as a bid, right? At least give her a non-paying bidder strike so she will think twice about doing that again.

Ok lets see...buyer 2 paid tonight after another email and invoice...buyer from Bonz said "Yes I still want the set, I can wait" after I told them I'd be able to send it out anytime this week up until Saturday if they paid ASAP, but after that, I wouldn't be able to send until Monday the 30th otherwise. Um ok, normally you pay at that time...blahh.

kristie- That just stinks! I would try to fight that if possible, if it was on ebay and you had accepted the offer.

Ok lets see...buyer 2 paid tonight after another email and invoice...buyer from Bonz said "Yes I still want the set, I can wait" after I told them I'd be able to send it out anytime this week up until Saturday if they paid ASAP, but after that, I wouldn't be able to send until Monday the 30th otherwise. Um ok, normally you pay at that time...blahh.

kristie- That just stinks! I would try to fight that if possible, if it was on ebay and you had accepted the offer.
Glad at least one of these clowns paid up:P The buyers are running amouk on ebay these days, no doubt. Good luck, LVBD, in collecting the rest:nuts:

If it was official offer, you could hold her to it. Did you accept the offer? Because that is supposedly as binding an agreement as a bid, right? At least give her a non-paying bidder strike so she will think twice about doing that again.
Yes, I had accepted the offer......yep, I did file a NPB against her.....people never cease to amaze me with their rudeness.