Non Paying Bidder

omgblonde

O.G.
May 26, 2007
The backstory - I sold Miley Cyrus tickets and the winning bidder only had two feedback. One positive from 2006 and one saying 'No communication - no payment' from a few months ago.. so I was weary of her from the start.

The auction ended almost 2 weeks ago and after not hearing from her I decided to email her last Tuesday. She replied on the Wednesday saying she was sorry but her computer had died and she would send the payment the following afternoon (Wednesday), I emailed her back saying that would be great, thanks and she replied once again saying she would send the payment the following day.

I have heard nothing from her since, no payment, no email anything.

How should I go about this now? Would I be out of line emailing her requesting a payment by a certain day (Wednesday?) & say if she fails to pay I will be re listing the auction?

Or do you have to wait a certain amount of time before you can cross someone off as a NPB and re list? I've never had to deal with this before.

& if she doesn't pay and I do have to re list can she still leave me feedback?

Thanks for your help - sorry I rambled on so much! :Push:

When is the concert? I would relist these and forget about this creep. Too many excuses...
The backstory - I sold Miley Cyrus tickets and the winning bidder only had two feedback. One positive from 2006 and one saying 'No communication - no payment' from a few months ago.. so I was weary of her from the start.

The auction ended almost 2 weeks ago and after not hearing from her I decided to email her last Tuesday. She replied on the Wednesday saying she was sorry but her computer had died and she would send the payment the following afternoon (Wednesday), I emailed her back saying that would be great, thanks and she replied once again saying she would send the payment the following day.

I have heard nothing from her since, no payment, no email anything.

How should I go about this now? Would I be out of line emailing her requesting a payment by a certain day (Wednesday?) & say if she fails to pay I will be re listing the auction?

Or do you have to wait a certain amount of time before you can cross someone off as a NPB and re list? I've never had to deal with this before.

& if she doesn't pay and I do have to re list can she still leave me feedback?

Thanks for your help - sorry I rambled on so much! :Push: