Non-LV reveal but would love your feedback!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Keep?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. 63B80CD4-70ED-41BE-ADC3-35071D11CD17.jpeg The LV forum has always been so helpful and active. I wanted your guys feedback on my first Prada purchase. What do you think of this Nylon Prada Mini Bucket? It comes with a long crossbody strap as well!

2. I’ve never owned a Prada bag before and I’m unaware of nylon. What are you thoughts on this bag?

3. Hi,
    You should ask mods to move this to the Prada forum.

4. My apology. Will do!

5. I voted to return but you have to like it and bought it for a reason.....

6. Prada nylon bags were very popular about 20 years ago. They have started to bring them back in the last couple of years. I have not seen any of the newer versions, but the ones that were produced in the past would wear like iron. It is a cute bag, but only you can decide if you should keep it.

7. It's cute, but I have a hard time justifying the price for nylon.

verytotes likes this.
  8. I agree with @cbarrus. Prada Nylons we in when I was in high school. Lol. I think that style plus the material looks a bit dated. I’d return it but only you will know why you bought it in the first place. So, if you like it, keep it.

9. #9 Dec 20, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    I guess the majority don’t like the Prada nylon bag. :biggrin:

I kinda like it. Did you get it on sale or pay full price?

All the Prada items I own, have gotten them on sale either from NM, Saks or Prada online sale.

Come to think of it, I wonder when the next sale will be.